Second Skin Audio

my numbers with 2 btl 15s

Hey Chad, this is Christian. I had the 1999 acura integra with the MT's. I'm glad you liked them.

First off, I want to say that Chad's accord sounded very very clean and played pretty loud, it sounded like a good 145 car.

Things you can do... First, get rid of the yellow top and go with a big battery, anything bigger, perhaps you will like the Kinetic 2400, thats what I run and you heard my car. Next, you said you turned the gains on the amps down:(.... Leave them at least at 3/4 of the way up. Those BTL's need power like the MT's I have. They will really come alive when u give them well over 3000 watts a piece. Even so, I ran my MT 15's with 2000 watts and they were very loud. It's in the box. You got a tough car to work with, but it can be done. Your box looks big enough so play with the tuning. Power is the key. Good luck and keep us posted

CJ

wassup christian. yeah i got some work to do before i enter the lanes again. thanks for all the help at upland. it was my first time so i am still learning.

also thanks everyone for the input. i will hit higher numbers. i promise.

Chad

throw in a nice linedriver along with that kinetic battery and i'm sure you will see higher #s

anyone oknow where i can get a good line driver

Subs- 2AA Arsenal 15sAmps- Orion2500d/MemphisDoors- Infinity kapa/AA polymids(soon)Deck- Pioneer PrimerBox- 3.5 per chamber!!!!!!!!/28hzElectrical- two optima red tops/160alt(big 3 soon)OHIO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12sqin per 1 cuft of enclosure. 2 15's at or around 120sqin's is fine usally

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

throw in a nice linedriver along with that kinetic battery and i'm sure you will see higher #s

anyone oknow where i can get a good line driver

i just installed the audiocontrol matrix. i am also in the process of sealing the trunk off. hopefully i can hit better numbers.

btw i forgot to mention that i used a 50hz test tone to hit 145.1. ima run a sweep next time. that was my first comp so i didn't know what to do really.

Chad