Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

About 4 years ago I got my uncle by throwing a large handful of flour on him while he was sleeping. Well he finally got me back just the other week. I can't seem to come up with anything to keep it going, any suggestions?

Posted

While he is at the beach feed all the seagulls laxatives.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Posted

Cut off your penis and grind it up. Then use the meat in some chili and get him to eat it. Then when he eats the chili you can be all like OOOOH I GOT YOU!! You just ate my dick homo!

http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q722/Joey_Medders/8c5ab882-507f-4d37-9a86-1c34d3ccec2e_zps1dd7c0f1.jpg

2007 Yamaha FZ1 - Full Yoshi system, Airbox mod, BCM filter, PCIII, PCIII quick shifter - [email protected]

2005 Hyundai Tiburon GT - I/H/E Crower Cam, NGM reflash - [email protected] (slow as hell) - audio car (142db) - RIP December 31st 2012

Pioneer AVH-P34000BH

Hifonics ZRX3000.1D

2 Fi BL 15s - dual 1ohm - cooling, flatwind coil, daily

9 cube ported @34hz

Hifonics ZRX1000.4

RE Audio XXX6.5C front doorPyle PLG69.4 rear panels

KnuKoncepts KCA 0/1 big 3 & 2 runs to back

KnuKoncepts RCA/speaker wire/distro

XS Power D3100 under hood

Posted

Put eyedrops in his koolaid? i saw it on csi, he will poop a whole bunch, it might kill him though, the guy on csi doed from it but i don't remember why. Not sure if that part is real. Maybe Wikipedia can say for sure.

You could pour transmission fluid on the ground under his car and he will freak out thinking it is coming from his car.

You could put plastic wrap over the toilet and put the seat down

Fill his pillow with harmless guarder snakes.

Put his hand in water while he is sleeping

Wait till he is taking a shower and turn off the main water supply and run like hell

Posted

Cut off your penis and grind it up. Then use the meat in some chili and get him to eat it. Then when he eats the chili you can be all like OOOOH I GOT YOU!! You just ate my dick homo!

That's just disturbing

Ghey

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Posted

Cut off your penis and grind it up. Then use the meat in some chili and get him to eat it. Then when he eats the chili you can be all like OOOOH I GOT YOU!! You just ate my dick homo!

well that escalated quickly

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

Posted

If you see him driving toss a cat through his window and run!

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Posted

Steal one of his shoes. If he has multiple pairs steal one shoe from each pair.

Next time he is reading the news paper light the bottom of it on fire.

If he is a drinker next time he is passed out drunk put a "FAKE" bloody knife in his back pocket.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 442 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...