Second Skin Audio

Do i nead new subs

Read people read all of this was taken in a long time a go. their are some dicks that dont understand and they did not read the post. ben got it. stop with the MR me 2.

King dingalingIts not finished till i say so Bit@^!

omg haha this thread is funny. Just shut up and build a better box and stop posting. Some of the things you have said are just..........well.........dumb. You keep stating the same things over and over and wanting reasons why X subwoofer is better than Y subwoofer and why people made their choices. Every question you have asked that i can see has been answered. Why do you buy a new car? Because it rides nice, looks nice and gets good MPG's.....SAME THING WITH A SUB or other car audio products. You buy them because they sound good, are built well and last if tuned correctly. Same thing, doesnt matter what you are buying. You dont go to the store and buy something you have never eaten, you buy certain things to eat because you know they taste good or because the Television or friends/family have told you it tastes good. Do you ask the baker why X bread tastes better than Y bread? If you did he would probably look at you like you're a moron for asking then say because X loaf is made with B ingredients and Y loaf with C ingredients. As a consumer people buy things because of REVIEWS of quality, longevity, taste, looks etc etc etc. Everyone here has played the Bakers part and told you why X woofers are better than Y woofers or the variables that will make each product sound better I.E. better box etc.

omg haha this thread is funny. Just shut up and build a better box and stop posting. Some of the things you have said are just..........well.........dumb. You keep stating the same things over and over and wanting reasons why X subwoofer is better than Y subwoofer and why people made their choices. Every question you have asked that i can see has been answered. Why do you buy a new car? Because it rides nice, looks nice and gets good MPG's.....SAME THING WITH A SUB or other car audio products. You buy them because they sound good, are built well and last if tuned correctly. Same thing, doesnt matter what you are buying. You dont go to the store and buy something you have never eaten, you buy certain things to eat because you know they taste good or because the Television or friends/family have told you it tastes good. Do you ask the baker why X bread tastes better than Y bread? If you did he would probably look at you like you're a moron for asking then say because X loaf is made with B ingredients and Y loaf with C ingredients. As a consumer people buy things because of REVIEWS of quality, longevity, taste, looks etc etc etc. Everyone here has played the Bakers part and told you why X woofers are better than Y woofers or the variables that will make each product sound better I.E. better box etc.

You just proved my point Dick. you gave a explanation y some one would make a choice or eat what they eat because of good advice. not all is good to me just like all is not good to you. as i stated i got it a long time a go in the last post. i guess that whent over your head. always a dick on Deck. its ben over. this guy needs a friend

lets tip the cow...... we already did azzazel its on its side.......well lets tip it some more.

lets tip the cow...... we already did azzazel its on its side.......well lets tip it some more.

We?

You can't start a thread asking for advice and get mad at everyone that gives you advice. But if you must know (and if you'll actually listen), I chose my Fi Q12 because I had heard reviews saying that it was a monster on the low end, and was a great sounding sub. Does that count?

2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant

- Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System

- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota

136.4 Sealed @ 29hz

137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz

no offense, but you're a real weird dude lol

I would mean all of the offense.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

not mad at any one that posted. what gets my goat is the ones that dont read the hole post and coment or those that dont have a reson why they would pick a product. The advice is great but when you cant tell me why you would pick a product that bugs the hell out of me. ; ) How could you advise some one to use a product and down (some not every one that posted) the product they have if you dont have a reason why.

How can you explain something to someone who thinks putting some 6x9's in the rear deck fixes their shitty bose setup?

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

Archived