XS Power

Don't make a big deal about it. Nathan was cool about it and very helpful.

It's getting taken care of. So if you have nothing to contribute just stay out please. :good:

2005 Subaru Outback Wagon Pioneer 9400BH Fi Q 15, SAZ1500dV3

The first build>>> http://www.stevemead...-outback-build/

140.9 @ 36hz Sealed on dash!

REBUILT!!! 2 Fi Q 15s, 2 SAZ1500dv3 146.9 @ 39hz dBDRA certified

You totally missed the point dude. Its getting taken care of but you basically put them on blast about something that should have been handled directly with them.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

You totally missed the point dude. Its getting taken care of but you basically put them on blast about something that should have been handled directly with them.

I get your point, but I think this forum is here to share experiences with companies and their products. This thread does both.

People can see that there may be an issue with an item, AND that it is quickly resolved with great customer service.

That's a big part of how good companies like XS Power build their reputation and customer base.

Of course there is no point in arguing about it. The thread is already here anyway.

I'm done posting here until I get the I-BAR kit sent back and receive word from XS. I'll come back and let people know how the return goes. Until then...

2005 Subaru Outback Wagon Pioneer 9400BH Fi Q 15, SAZ1500dV3

The first build>>> http://www.stevemead...-outback-build/

140.9 @ 36hz Sealed on dash!

REBUILT!!! 2 Fi Q 15s, 2 SAZ1500dv3 146.9 @ 39hz dBDRA certified

Out of curiosity: is there a reason you need to use the i-bar and can't just bolt some terminals straight to the battery?

If you are having issues with these for whatever reason, perhaps it might make sense not to use them

happened to mine too. same one also. inboard on the pos side. def need to contact them first. no need to put them on blast if they are helpful. theyve been great to me.

B2 Zero.7r - Soundqubed 4-120 - Digital Designs 9918 - Rockford Fosgate T1 5.25" - Deh-80prs - XS Power D3400 XS Power XP3000 - Mechman 250A - Big3

Out of curiosity: is there a reason you need to use the i-bar and can't just bolt some terminals straight to the battery?

If you are having issues with these for whatever reason, perhaps it might make sense not to use them

not sure if the OP's reason is the same but my reason for using the ibar is that i have side posts and it right up against my coolant overflow tank. cleaner and easier install of extra cables when using a ibar system.

B2 Zero.7r - Soundqubed 4-120 - Digital Designs 9918 - Rockford Fosgate T1 5.25" - Deh-80prs - XS Power D3400 XS Power XP3000 - Mechman 250A - Big3