WANTED 3 15's Cheap

plex_love

Lookin to buy 3 15's cheap, no more than 100 a piece....no crap like fosgate p1s or 2s, no jls, you get the point....would prefer something like sundown e or sa 15s just pm me with what you got and what you want for them, and ohms...ohms really wont be an issue as long as they all match, i can switch up amps no prob. Thanks

I'm love bbc

crap like fosgate.... IM OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol i hope that was a joke! they got one good sub and thats the t2, the rest are pure junk, got good amps i guess but im lookin for subs

I'm love bbc

t1 is better for daily bumping the t2 is mostly for comps/quick trips at least in my case since its 45min drive to work

but there p3s are awsome

ghostrider, pretty much every rockford sub is junk. Their BD and BDCP amps though are ridiculously awesome. and i doubt you find anything in that budget besides like boss audio.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

t1 is better for daily bumping the t2 is mostly for comps/quick trips at least in my case since its 45min drive to work

but there p3s are awsome

cant stand p3s....the older models were great but the newer ones are junk imo....my brother had 2 15 p3's the older ones and they slammed hard but i heard my buddies 2 newer ones and they sounded like the older p1s....and everything checked out fine, wiring was done proper was putting more than enough power to them on a fosgate amp and box was built to spec...just sounded horrible...have heard a few others and didnt like them either. The t1's are good i suppose for daily use, i had 1 t2 12 a few years back and it was great for me. But im not gonna find t1s or t2s in my price range so i just didnt want a million people hitting me up tryin to sell me junk p1s or p2s lol

I'm love bbc

maybe your friends box is a prefab or built wrong.. my brother has 2 p3 12 an they sound great.. the response and quality of the bass is very good

by the way. the sundown e is rated at 400 watts and cost $130 new

lol i hope that was a joke! they got one good sub and thats the t2, the rest are pure junk, got good amps i guess but im lookin for subs

but there p3s are awsome

Wrong info is WRONG...

T2 mostly for comps?

Actually most, if not all 4" coil subs are for daily groundpounding. T2 having 4" coil is not just a comp sub....

Also the rest are pure junk ?

TRF is a fosgate sub, which is an amazing sub !!

Power Hx2 is also a fosgate sub, which is also an awesome sub !!

Other than that, the rest are lower end subs that are good enough for the "average joe"......

>t1 is better for daily bumping the t2 is mostly for comps/quick trips at least in my case since its 45min drive to work

but there p3s are

awsome

Wrong info is WRONG...

T2 mostly for comps?

Actually most, if not all 4" coil subs are for daily groundpounding. T2 having 4" coil is not just a comp sub....

Other than that, the rest are lower end subs that are good enough for the "average joe"......

ok im done listening to the local shop

Most unknown local shops actually dont have any passion for the game, most dont have anything in their personal vehicles, most dont know shit..( a few amazing ones tho)

ohhhh shittt didnt know this was a Wanted thread,... mybad... you can delete all useless post mods, sorry.

Any other info please use pms guys

>t1 is better for daily bumping the t2 is mostly for comps/quick trips at least in my case since its 45min drive to work

but there p3s are awsome

Wrong info is WRONG...

T2 mostly for comps?

no clue about the trf but the hx2 is way old school, i was just talkin bout the new stuff, like most awesome brands 15 years ago they now have all went to shit....like mtx!

I'm love bbc

Archived