Second Skin Audio

help with sub enclosure

mr505

Hi guys i need your help with a design for my 2001 buick park avenue the box will be going in my back seat my max dimensions are 50 w / 28h / 18 d if u can help i appreciate it and i would like subs on top and port on bottom front my subs are 2 dc xl m2 15s they will be ran by 2 aq 2200s thanks

Obviously every case is different but I wouldn't say that backseat enclosures will lead to any great results and there they can become a hazard in case of an accident, if you build out of the trunk a wall probably is the way to go.

I run a box in my backseat. How do you plan on securing it? I only do it because I have a crecab truck with no otherbuseable space. I use the seatbelts and I have it tehtered to the seat bolts under the seat. The box and sub is about 100lbs probably but its not going anywhere even in an accident.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

I am going to bolt my box to the car frame on the bottom were the original seat bolts are and in the back were my seat was cuz there is no opening to the trunk its all metal all be running threaded rod thru that and the box

Archived