Second Skin Audio

bigger box question

Ryan929

Sweet, that's exciting I bet. I had the same dilemma about selling. Ill be able to put mine back stock if I ever need to. I ALSO had a very nice RM125 of that same bodystyle too and I miss that freaking thing. I was in Missouri and I loved riding there with the great dirt. Ill end up getting another one for fun.

0f53a0e7.jpg

And my CRF :(

4c6e2988.jpg

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Why would you sell your bikes man?! You're crazy! haha But they look nice Mine is a 2003 250 Im happy with it I need to get the suspension done though its a little soft for me.

Also I am not sure if you know what happened to my Bxi2010d, but i just picked up a BRZ2400.1D for $180

Also yes very exciting once the subs get here all I have to do is put them in the box and wire them to the amp and everything is done just moved the amps under my seat last night and got that situated!

I know I did the big 3 and I had an extra batterey but it didn't seem to be doing much my next purchase was planning on being an alt I got a quote from mechman for 399 for a 270amp alt do you think singer or anywhere else would be any cheaper? Also do you think that would be big enough?

Subs came today! Thanks joex the box sounds great! It gets low, but about a minute or two after playinf my fuse blew under the hood, it was an 80a fuse if i have a total of about 2700watts running from my amps, what size fuse should i get?

Yeah i have a 200 amp fuse right before the power wire connects to the fuse but the one that blew was the one under the hood.

Also the box sounds way better and is definitely hitting lower but it doesn't sound any louder than before is that how it should be?

(not complaining just wondering)

Also yes i am planning on upgrading the alt next i got a quote from singer for around 400 dollars for a 270 amp alt. Are their prices negotiable at all or firm?

Archived