Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

here's a vid of the burban from the Forbidden Fantasy Show. Don't have any real power in there right now and the subs are stiff but it's still getting down :-) I'm excited to get this build finished. let me know what you guys think. I still owe everyone a new build log lol thanks for taking the time to watch btw I'm using mobile right now so if someone wants to fix the vid..thanks

LOUDEST PHUKN BURB N LA COUNTY!!!!

Team SoCal SPL

Team Sundown

Posted

figured I would throw this in here for you!

*** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ )

"kevosinn's" astro van
8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's
4 Sundown scv 6000's
CNF Distribution CNC parts
Skyhigh wire

some batteries

SMD Meters and tools used on the install
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/


16,000 watt walled silverado build.
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/


8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60

TEAM CNF Distribution

 

Posted

this was badass for only so called "5k" lol

*Team SoCalSPL* 2002 Chevy Trailblazer

Pioneer DEH8400

2 Crescendo Pwx 10's

Audiotechnix Deadening

Deka Group34

NorthStar NBS 170FT

  • 1 month later...
Posted

No broke in yet, only 5k. F@?king beast already!!! I like

2011 Mitsubishi Outlander
Sony 712

Soundqubed HDS208

Alpine MRV-M500

Transmission line enclosure

Soundqubed wiring

Knu rca

XS Power battery

CNF terminals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2439 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...