Second Skin Audio

Can it be done??

Any serious box building guys, My question is can you do hair tricks with 2 12" woofers, in a trunk car? Rear seat folds down. Power isn't a problem, box space isn't a problem. Do you think it can be done? And how would you design the box to accomplish this?

Thanks in advance.

Incase it matters the equipment is:

2 AQ (SQ) Hdc4 12s

2 XTA 4000 amps

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

With enough port area and the trunk being completely sealed off, yes it is possible. I was able to get small hair, paper, shirt tricks on my Level 4 12's with an 8" aeroport on a 3.5k.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I plan to seal the trunk off completely. I can't really decide on port area or location. I like to use 15'' as a standard for these woofers, but im used to having more than two of them so im not really sure where I should set the goal at. I don't think I can build an enclosure large enough for 4 of them. Maybe three but that would be really tight lol

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

Archived