RooTxBeeR Posted March 27, 2013 Report Posted March 27, 2013 So some time a good 5+ years ago, my dad had my mother get a stainless grilling set from marlboro with their points. Well long story short, they've been divorced for a while and the summer is coming up. So we are going through loads of crap in the basement for a garage sale. My mom said oh $5 someone can have it. In my eyes I think it is definetely worth more than that, and that is really lowballing ourselves. What would you guys pay for this? Pics incoming! Take into account also, this set has never once been used. Every point still has it's plastic coveres. Last thing before the pictures, made in china I think is the only downside, still seems of good quality. These are of the case itself. The goodies!!! Inside includes(from bottom to top) 4 1 foot long shish kabob's, 1ft length to put stuff onto it, not including handle nice big brush for marinades and sauces grill scrapper still with New cover Salt and Pepper shakers 8 Corn on the Cob holders 2 Point fork BIG spatula, can easily flip a pound patty Some big Tongs to go with it too Here are pictures of the Shish Kabob's, Shakers, Corn holders, the fork since it is somewhat under the spatula in the picture. Each big utensil has a nice big handle which seems to be designed rather nicely to conform to your hand. I am a big guy with big hands and it was comfy in my hands. Any opinions would be grately appreciated. I don't believe this is worth $5, even at a garage sale. On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
Swordlordboy1234 Posted March 27, 2013 Report Posted March 27, 2013 If I got something like that for even $20 that would be a steal in my eyes. Keep that bitch if you don't get $40+ for it. I'd value it new at like 50 because its got everything, its all new, all stainless not cheap crap... And it's got a nice case. Eff that $5 crap My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37 My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/ 2016 Mazda 6 Touring JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction B2 prototype DSP 6to8 B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set 2 B2 Class H quattro's 1 B2 Zero.5R @.5 2 B2 HNv3 12 d2 B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk Northstar Group 35 under the hood 100ft 2/0 welding cable 30ft 4ga welding cable 20ft 8ga welding cable All stinger OFC speaker wire Soundrive custom RCA's Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?
MrEwubbsZ Posted March 27, 2013 Report Posted March 27, 2013 I'd probably pay 20 bucks if I needed it. 10 bucks if I didn't really need it but would use it eventually. Edit- I'm a cheap ass though. 2000 Ranger Build Log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.