Jump to content

Sac Autorama Pix/vids.


LSN2meBoom916

Recommended Posts

Posted

what did you end up placing in usaci?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Casper, when was this? And why wasn't I told about this? I would have went

Dude- I BARELY had a shot in this one...and You know My car is substantially louder than urs....there was no "install" judging, or SQ....Just LOUD LOUD LOUD ALL DAY.

I got PWNed in bassRace (my 1st time doin it ever so no worries...I live I learn...and I damn near got bumped outta the trophy standings in USACi.....

So consider this my Favor to you SAVING YOU $$$....You can get Mic'd on a TL when the Norcal meat goes down and it will be a much less "hostile environment" for ur 1st comp bro...just lookin ou t for ya.

Going and paying, and gettin ur ass handed to ya, and leaving w/ nothing is no fun, trust me :P

COOGLE SAID:"bro thats how we got where we are... buy making messes ...... i still learn all the time you just gota be willing to ruck up some shit" "In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd." ~ Miguel de Unamuno"One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men, but no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man" -Elbert Hubbard"A proud man can learn humility...but he will be proud of that too" ~I forget who.I'm far from perfect and I know it better than anyone, but I hope to be good at what I do, when I do it...Installs I've done:My Integra: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3161The Lexus : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=1535Law's Maxima: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5568&hl=Jeff's 2500HD: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5382&hl=Acura RSX-S: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3142Z-32 300zx: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=34602004 Civic 4dr: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=8190Trunk/Corner Box: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=16036&hl=1969 Chevy C-10: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=20319&hl=Seat-Back AMP-RACK How-to: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=9428&hl=Bunch of subs still for salehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...l=lsn2meboom916"It's game night...we're playin......sex."~Quagmire"When disneyland started it was powered completely by orphan children running on treadmills to generate e-lectrissty…and today, them children are New York Yankees". ~Dale Gribble"Fill it with ice...then pour it up to the top of the ice...& Shut da Fu** up!" ~Urs truly.

Posted

Good Job Man!!!!!

Thnx bro.

Kinda a nail biter this time.

Dude in a '06 (I think) 2 dr civic cpe..Named Chris Fish drove down from Colorado or some crap...Had 2 Memphis 4kw's and an "all trunk" box, center slot ported forward and sealed off, 2 Mojo 15's I think....

w/ both amps in (rated 1000rms at 4ohm he says) he was doin mid 150 burps.....

In accordance w/ usaci rules (which I find quite GAY)....He unhooked one amp...bringin him down to "1000rms @ 4ohm" and thus into my category-stock 601-1800...even tho he as upgraded alt and mult batts.....I was sitting at the top of the leaderboard w/ my 146.3.....2nd to me was 146.0.....and 14?.? after that.....

With his 1-4kw.......he ran a 151.

Asss.

so I get bumped to 2nd...

someone else reruns and squeeks by me (I dint catch by how much) so I drop to 3rd.

But hardware is hardware when they're all lined up I guess.

COOGLE SAID:"bro thats how we got where we are... buy making messes ...... i still learn all the time you just gota be willing to ruck up some shit" "In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd." ~ Miguel de Unamuno"One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men, but no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man" -Elbert Hubbard"A proud man can learn humility...but he will be proud of that too" ~I forget who.I'm far from perfect and I know it better than anyone, but I hope to be good at what I do, when I do it...Installs I've done:My Integra: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3161The Lexus : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=1535Law's Maxima: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5568&hl=Jeff's 2500HD: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5382&hl=Acura RSX-S: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3142Z-32 300zx: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=34602004 Civic 4dr: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=8190Trunk/Corner Box: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=16036&hl=1969 Chevy C-10: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=20319&hl=Seat-Back AMP-RACK How-to: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=9428&hl=Bunch of subs still for salehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...l=lsn2meboom916"It's game night...we're playin......sex."~Quagmire"When disneyland started it was powered completely by orphan children running on treadmills to generate e-lectrissty…and today, them children are New York Yankees". ~Dale Gribble"Fill it with ice...then pour it up to the top of the ice...& Shut da Fu** up!" ~Urs truly.

Posted

So where are these vids with said, "FLEXX" ??? Vids or it didn't happen :)

hahahahahaha

Yep I lied.

it never happened....and you were there to see it not happen. :blink:

No vidz for you sucka!

COOGLE SAID:"bro thats how we got where we are... buy making messes ...... i still learn all the time you just gota be willing to ruck up some shit" "In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd." ~ Miguel de Unamuno"One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men, but no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man" -Elbert Hubbard"A proud man can learn humility...but he will be proud of that too" ~I forget who.I'm far from perfect and I know it better than anyone, but I hope to be good at what I do, when I do it...Installs I've done:My Integra: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3161The Lexus : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=1535Law's Maxima: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5568&hl=Jeff's 2500HD: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5382&hl=Acura RSX-S: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3142Z-32 300zx: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=34602004 Civic 4dr: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=8190Trunk/Corner Box: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=16036&hl=1969 Chevy C-10: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=20319&hl=Seat-Back AMP-RACK How-to: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=9428&hl=Bunch of subs still for salehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...l=lsn2meboom916"It's game night...we're playin......sex."~Quagmire"When disneyland started it was powered completely by orphan children running on treadmills to generate e-lectrissty…and today, them children are New York Yankees". ~Dale Gribble"Fill it with ice...then pour it up to the top of the ice...& Shut da Fu** up!" ~Urs truly.

Posted

hahahahahaha

Yep I lied.

it never happened....and you were there to see it not happen. :blink:

No vidz for you sucka!

I have quite a bit of videos from Sat and Sunday...Just don't have my camera with me or my fire wire cable...So they probably wont make it only for a few weeks being that I don't have internet at home anymore.

90' Geo Prizm Hatchback

Single AQ 8"

http://myspace.com/apostolickurt

Posted

lol ya a whole bunch of pics of ssb

we didnt have anything or do anyting worth a pic huh

thats ok we be lovin all them ssb trophys something new

Posted Image

Posted Image

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 9760 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...