Putting samsung galaxy 7.0 in my 07 tahoe! FINISHED PG 2 PICS!!

So after I get my hids in, and paint some pieces on the outside of my car, I would like to put an ipad in my dash. Now here is what I want to do. I want an iPad full size, not mini, to go in my dash, specifically in the center bezel where the radio heat/ac controls are. Now heres the kicker..I wanna do it so that the temp controls and cig lighters don't have to be relocated . I imagine that it would have to be obviously mounted in front of the bezel and obviously can't be flush. I was also definitely thinking a slide out mount...Hopefully you guys get what I'm saying. *EDIT* Just came up with the idea that I could also use a galaxy tab 7.2 also....theyre much cheaper...Does anyone know if the music player is any good? Heres a pic of the dash chevrolet_tahoe_ltz_4wd_2007_dashboard_d

i have the galaxy tab2 7" and its great. there are about a hundred different music players you can download from their marketplace and the one that comes with it is good also. The thing that made me choose this over the ipad mini was price and it has a micro sd slot so i got a 32gig sd card and now it hold all sorts of music and if i go on a road trip i can load some movies for the girl to watch while we are on our way. I have had it about a month now with no problems and if you run a rockford fosgate 360.3 you can stream music over bluetooth and still have full audio control and it is a great was to tune in your system with all the adjustments it has. also there are some cool apps you can get that are task managers so you can set it it trigger things like when you turn your ignition on it will turn on wifi, gps and whatever other stuff you want and then when you turn the truck off it will turn all of those things off so it will have longer stand by battery life.

it was less then $200otd at my local best buy and the cool thing is that they have a 15day return policy that dosnt charge a restocking fee so if you dont like it just take it back and swap it out for something else :)

Looks great. Ive been thinking about doing the same for my car.

1997 Dodge Ram 1500 Ext. Cab Build

(2) Rockford Fosgate T0D412s

3.7 cubic foot ported box

(1) Rockford Fosgate T2652-S

(1) Rockford Fosgate T152

Pioneer AppRadio SPH-DA02

Clarion EQS746 Equalizer

Hifonics HFi1500D

Hifonics ZXi80.4

Custom Dash Bezel to hold Double DIN

Custom amp rack w/ cooling fans

Second Skin throughout entire truck

Optima red top battery

AudioTechnix wiring

go to a best buy or find someone who has one and play around with them. Get a feel for them before you make you decision.

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Archived