Jump to content

noob low pass frequency questions


Recommended Posts

Posted

OP i would disregard anything This Noob has told you you have many members on here telling you he is wrong do not listing to him i feel bad for you if you do

Yea OP don't tune and listen to your own system just take this guys advice

You keep setting subsonic filters on sealed boxes swearing at all the noobs and jacking off to your avatar ;)

you make no sense whatsoever. it wont be another whole 20 some days until you get more people telling you you're wrong and should stop giving people incorrect advice.

if you knew so much, you would know that the box you have for your DD's is too small. just saying.

Posted

Really then why would DD advertise that Atrend box on their own website as an approved enclosure that I copied the dimensions for inside and out?

I never claimed to know anything just was trying to help.

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

 

 

Posted

you need like 5 cubes for your woofers. why you would buy a prefab box is beyond me. Bill gates could advertise a box company and I still wouldn't waste my money

Posted

Really then why would DD advertise that Atrend box on their own website as an approved enclosure that I copied the dimensions for inside and out?

I never claimed to know anything just was trying to help.

the way you're creating posts with your recommendations makes us think you think you know what you're talking about. don't mean to be an ass or anything

Posted

So would you play 10 hz on your subs in a sealed box full tilt!!?

Why would I play 10hz ever? To call elephants?

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

 

 

Posted

So would you play 10 hz on your subs in a sealed box full tilt!!?

Why would I play 10hz ever? To call elephants?

you essentially said sealed boxes are so great that you don't need a subsonic filter for one

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 984 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...