Second Skin Audio

Just wanting to double-check to see if this is the right stuff for me.

In my previous setup system, I had a pair of S10"L7 powered by KX1200.1 and, when the bass gets heavy, I get some nasty rattle sound somewhere in my truck (Nissan Frontier ex '99). Well, the next setup will going to be solo X12" and, without Sound dampening, the rattle sound will going to kill me.

So, basically, my major goal is I want to nail down the rattle sound as much as I can with the right Sound Dampening material. After a heavy research, I've decided to go with Damplifier Pro (bulk pack) and was wondering if this is the one that will help eliminate the rattle sound. Please bear with me as this is the first time for me and never had any type of sound dampening. All new to me, haha. My budget is unlimited!

Thanks a million!

-Smurfboy

It's great sound deadener. It should work great for you.

2005 Subaru Outback Wagon Pioneer 9400BH Fi Q 15, SAZ1500dV3

The first build>>> http://www.stevemead...-outback-build/

140.9 @ 36hz Sealed on dash!

REBUILT!!! 2 Fi Q 15s, 2 SAZ1500dv3 146.9 @ 39hz dBDRA certified

Thanks!

@Noelito, to be honest, it's hard to tell where the heck rattle sound comes from, haha. Got to be somewhere in the truck (aluminum/metal or something). If it's the wipers, then I'm sure I can come up with something to prevent this from happening (if I can, haha).

damp pro is great and will do wonders however if your tracking down an individual rattle its going to depend on what is rattling. What i would recommend personally because ive been in that same situation is Install the system first. If you're doing rewiring then leave whatever you had to take out of the truck out and try to locate the rattle with the system playing and the interior "out". That way once u find it/figure it out u can tackle it use what u need to get rid of it then use the rest evenly on the rest of the truck improving everything (you also should do a 2nd test once u eliminated the first rattle because theres a good chance there will be a second or 3rd or whatever that u didnt hear before)

going with the bulk pack of damp pro is a great way to go about it. I would also buy a sheet or 2 of the overkill (not pro). Its cheap and if you run into any plastic rattling that will help. You can also use it on the areas where the trim clips in

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer