it has been a topic and I also bought one but didnt see any gains worthy enough to put my mark of approval on it.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

don't try it, looks like all it does is fool the ECM into thinking that the air flow sensor is hooked up when it is not. More than likely it will cause the A/F ratio to lean out a little bit and that is bad.

I drag race a nitrous hayabusa and have two different fuel maps depending on conditions and how much nitrous i am running. It runs like a bat out of hell when the A/F is on the lean side but it borders on detonation when i push it. If you want to try it you should check your plugs after a couple thousand miles, if they look even a little bit white (chalk like) on the tips then you are too lean and are slowly killing your pistons.

My rule is that there is no "cheap" HP. You are going to spend some money to see any substantial gains. If you are looking to unleash your wasted HP try some electric fans instead of the crank pulley one or and underdrive pulley set up, you will see a noticeable difference in how fast the engine will spin up RPM's thus allowing you to get into the powerband faster and stay there longer.

Just my .02 hope it helps

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint