HunterJohnson Posted March 31, 2013 Report Posted March 31, 2013 Happy Easter everyone hope you all enjoyed church this morning Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
Jessica Posted March 31, 2013 Report Posted March 31, 2013 Stuck at work too, double time and a half for 12 hours though. Happy Easter everyone! Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
Tecomah Posted March 31, 2013 Report Posted March 31, 2013 Happy Easter ! 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
ric006 Posted March 31, 2013 Report Posted March 31, 2013 Happy Easter! Sorry to those stuck at work, I am stuck at home doing NOTHING and somehow I think I'd rather be getting paid. I may have to hold one of my spontaneous sexy sleepovers later, I'm off 'til Tuesday with no projects. Wtf is a sexy sleepover must bee talking about an Orgee
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.