LT.Smoke Posted March 31, 2013 Report Posted March 31, 2013 Happy easter to my friends and family here @ SMD. Have a good safe holiday if any of you bastards are doing anything. I get to be stuck @ work all day *** This shouldnt be a duplicate thread*** Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Bigsix Posted March 31, 2013 Report Posted March 31, 2013 Word. Same to you bro-hime! 1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway) - (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3.... 1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.- - Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car "Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said: i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho URBAN GORILLA AUDIO
cubs_fan0718 Posted March 31, 2013 Report Posted March 31, 2013 Happy Easter, just a good day of relaxation is planned for me. 06 Impala SSKenwood Excelon DDX593 Ampere Audio 150.4 Ampere Audio 5K1 XS D4700 (front)Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3 Lots of Second Skin Damplifier Under Construction for 2017
soundstream15 Posted March 31, 2013 Report Posted March 31, 2013 Happy Easter to everyone! Have a safe holiday
Tarball Posted March 31, 2013 Report Posted March 31, 2013 Happy Easter!! CURRENT SYSTEM: Alternator: Stock alt on mids/highs Isolated DC Power 270 SP - Charging @ 16.8v Batteries: (2) XS D1400s Power Cable: Double Runs of 1/0 KNU Kolossus Fleks Headunit: 80-PRS Sub Amp: DC 5.0k Subwoofers: 2 RE MT 15s /PSI dual .7ohm recones Subwoofer Enclosure: 9.1cubes @ 32hz - brutal. Mids & Highs Amp: CT125.4 Active Components: Mids RE XXX 6.5c Highs - 3 RE XXX tweeters per side(A pillar) Noise Control: Damplifier Pro all over the cab. Build Log If you do business with me please leave feedback here: FEEDBACK THREAD Highest Legal Score: 151.0 db Highest Musical 30 Second Average: 151.6 db
8ight Posted March 31, 2013 Report Posted March 31, 2013 Happy Easter! Sorry to those stuck at work, I am stuck at home doing NOTHING and somehow I think I'd rather be getting paid. I may have to hold one of my spontaneous sexy sleepovers later, I'm off 'til Tuesday with no projects. I'm gonna hate
lifted_silverado Posted March 31, 2013 Report Posted March 31, 2013 Stuck at work to, woohoo holiday pay. Happy easter everyone have a safe holiday Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins
ImaNoob Posted March 31, 2013 Report Posted March 31, 2013 Happy Easter..... 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 Xs3400 1500BDCP FI BL 12 3sq @ 32hz Rockford t675 T400.2 Stinger Deadner Build Log Here
LT.Smoke Posted March 31, 2013 Author Report Posted March 31, 2013 Happy Easter! Sorry to those stuck at work, I am stuck at home doing NOTHING and somehow I think I'd rather be getting paid. I may have to hold one of my spontaneous sexy sleepovers later, I'm off 'til Tuesday with no projects. Wtf is a sexy sleepover Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.