***Just wanted to make a thread in here as it will be seen better to get word out!!!***

current sale ad's will remain in good standings, but any further ad's placed from here on out, will be closed and locked if you dont meet requirements... thanks

My FS thread was locked, and I started it before the new rule was implemented...

:boo:

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Guess I can no longer be somewhat casual and sell here, I understand why the rule change was made but it really does penalize those of us who are not posting like this is facebook.

:sadface:

Retired from SPL again....

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 Champion 151.8db

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 World Record Holder

You're almost at 750...and you can still post in paid classifieds. If you sell your item on here the small listing price is minimal.

Your build is sick BTW.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Thanks for the compliment, and the paid classifieds only cuts into my budget. I guess giving people temp bans or whatever wasn't working for the people who weren't obeying the rules. I am too old to be posting here all day, but I understand as I said why the change.

The "FOR SALE" section rules have been updated, and you now need 750 posts to make a thread in there to sell items. Also keep in mind there is also the premium F/S section if you dont meet the post count requirements..... So you all have 2 options ;)

:twirl: April hoax!

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

The "FOR SALE" section rules have been updated, and you now need 750 posts to make a thread in there to sell items. Also keep in mind there is also the premium F/S section if you dont meet the post count requirements..... So you all have 2 options ;)

:twirl: April hoax!

Looks to be so, shows how little I have been able to be on here lately, just been busy and I am getting old...

surely is no hoax at all.... 750 is the minimum. And to the member above that raised the "BS FLAG" and said that his thread got locked and had a current F/S ad while this rules when into place, i can assure you that your thread didnt get locked, but rather the forum F/S section has been updated so even to reply in that section you need 750... Use the PM box to finish off your sale....

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Archived