Second Skin Audio

What size box will I need for 3

pittross

if you run 2 of them on an AQ 3500.1 you are going to fry those subs, even 3 of them is pushing it on that amp if your not careful. but u never told us anything else.

what type of music do u listen to, do you want it for daily? comps? need more info

My build

98 s10 2.2

3 american bass HD 15s with psi soft parts. (on there way here)

atomic at-3000.1 (soon) 146.2 outlaw @39hz., bad alt an bad batt when termed (old 2 12" build)

alpine 6.5s in doors

infinty 4x6s in dash.

clarion cz201 HU.

mechman 240a H/O alt

stuff i still need.

SHCA 2/0 wire

SHCA 1/0 to 2/0 adapters

Atomic AT-3000.1

Lots of sound deadner

new mids an highs, still debating on what to do.

A few Deka g31 batts.

if you run 2 of them on an AQ 3500.1 you are going to fry those subs, even 3 of them is pushing it on that amp if your not careful. but u never told us anything else.

what type of music do u listen to, do you want it for daily? comps? need more info

Sorry but It's for daily , music rap & Spanish , starting to like decaf what else u need to know

I was going for the 2.18" aq hdc3 but for the price off 2 aq I can get 3 od

15-17 cu ft.

You might have enough going to just the seat. Definitely have enough space going to roof tho

12-18 sq in of port

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

I think you'll be just fine

Just be careful when setting the gain

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Go with your original plan, get 2 HDC3 18s preferably the aluminum coils an run those on the amp, those HDCs will love that amp. I wouldn't trust the obsidians on that much power for daily beating.

My build

98 s10 2.2

3 american bass HD 15s with psi soft parts. (on there way here)

atomic at-3000.1 (soon) 146.2 outlaw @39hz., bad alt an bad batt when termed (old 2 12" build)

alpine 6.5s in doors

infinty 4x6s in dash.

clarion cz201 HU.

mechman 240a H/O alt

stuff i still need.

SHCA 2/0 wire

SHCA 1/0 to 2/0 adapters

Atomic AT-3000.1

Lots of sound deadner

new mids an highs, still debating on what to do.

A few Deka g31 batts.

Go with your original plan, get 2 HDC3 18s preferably the aluminum coils an run those on the amp, those HDCs will love that amp. I wouldn't trust the obsidians on that much power for daily beating.

I was thinking the same thing but my daily is 1's or 2's a moth maybe a bit more in the summer but that's it & whit the obsidian I get more cone area no at the Same price

Archived