Sonic Electronix

so i assume people have heard about this institute, i just wanted to know if any one has gone there and would also like to know what they think about the courses they have, and is the course really worth it for people who really wanna learn car audio installation

so i assume people have heard about this institute, i just wanted to know if any one has gone there and would also like to know what they think about the courses they have, and is the course really worth it for people who really wanna learn car audio installation

there is one in florida that offers a customizing course taught by the fishman. and if you dont know who that is you dont need to go to a installer school

----reference's----

meade916

i wanted to go to the one in to toranto but it costed to much for how short it is, i could have gone there over the summer but i think it was a few grand. i learn enought here, and if im stumped i just ask. that all i need to know.

also they called my house because i gave them all of my information and stuff. my mom was like, "well if he goes there what sort of jobs could he get?" then the women on the phone said "well he could work at best buy", my mom was a smart ass and said that, "well his friend just got a job at best buy and didnt go to the school, im not paying for schooling for a job at best buy."

she told me this and i laughed so hard, the woman should have said that i could open up a businnes or something or be hired at pimp my ride or something better then best buy. anything is better then bb.

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

i wanted to go to the one in to toranto but it costed to much for how short it is, i could have gone there over the summer but i think it was a few grand. i learn enought here, and if im stumped i just ask. that all i need to know.

also they called my house because i gave them all of my information and stuff. my mom was like, "well if he goes there what sort of jobs could he get?" then the women on the phone said "well he could work at best buy", my mom was a smart ass and said that, "well his friend just got a job at best buy and didnt go to the school, im not paying for schooling for a job at best buy."

she told me this and i laughed so hard, the woman should have said that i could open up a businnes or something or be hired at pimp my ride or something better then best buy. anything is better then bb.

well if you go to the one in toronto you can get a job at best buy. they started that school up there to train all of the best buy installers from around the nation. so pretty much they only thing that school is good for is if you want to work at best buy. believe me i know i am a manager at a best buy.

----reference's----

meade916

hahaha that would be pretty sweet to be a manager of a place like that, but way more cool to have your own business.

and if the price isnt to expensive for it i think ill do that, kuz it will get me out of stupid saskatchewan and on the right track for my dream job.

but if all else fails ill just be an electrician lol

and thanks for your thoughts on the matter, i would love to hear advice from some one who might have went to the institute to get an idea as to whats its like for the full course thing.

Edited by codi

Save yourself a little money and find a local shops who's work you like and be an intern...not al but some shops will let you do that...Real hands on work is always better than a classroom..unless your rich..