So a few weeks ago my front caliper ceased up and started smoking. Ending up getting some nice rotors pads and calipers. As well as a new cv because on the old one the boot was ripped. Now when I press the brake I hear 1 click, just 1 and sound like the side the cv was done. And occasionally I hear clicking over some bumps/ turnin and bumps mainly. Any ideas. Getting tranny swaped now since that just went so when I get it back I want to fix away issue ( another post ) and this clicking

I don't have dust shields up front. And no click noise ever happened until I did the front pads rotors calipers and cv joint. Even driving home with a ceased caliper the click didnt exist. Thinking it may be cv joint related ( idk ) I did everything like a year ago but the place my grandfather bought me the parts I don't think anything was OEM so it all just kinda shit out in me lol ( still glad I didn't pay then haha but still )

• 2 weeks later...

If its constant and happens without touching the brake, it could be as simple as a stuck on wheel weight hitting the caliper. My sisters did that after she got new tires and her rims balanced again.

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Archived