Weed... I know it's legal but how do I deal with this?

It seems like more and more people are smoking it opwnly now its legal in washington \

but then theres me and an time I catch a whiff of it (even if it's too weak to smell, but I walk around and founf someone smoking) I start feeling like crap. I feel like crap now, so sorr about any spelling errors. I'll go through and edit later

By feeling like crap, I mean thin:

Light headed

Blood pressure drops a measurabl amount - from 120/70 to 90/50. And my heart starts racing

I start feeling like I cant move - things like walking, moving my fingers, etx become very hard

I have trouble remembering where I am/general memory issues

Tunnel vision

Feeling numb/tingly all over

Dry mouth

Bloodshot eyes

If I can get away from the situation, this lasts for 2-3 hours then I'm back to normal

So it's not really something I can ignore and it's annoying as all hell. But I'm not really sure how I can deal with this? Right now about the best way I have od dealing with it is to carry a respirator with me and if I smell it or start feeling it, to put it on then go home and give my self a head to toe scrub down in the shower and get all fresh clothes - so I'm sure nothing stuck to my clothes or skin

I muse sound like I'm really paranoid or a hypochondrac or something right now.... I'm not I promise

But I was wondering if you guys had any ideas? I'm not really sure how to go about this right now... Aside from moving to Idaho or something and living out in the middle of no where, which isn't relay a route I'd like to take

It might sound like it's in my head, but as I said: it has measurable effects on my blood pressure and things that I can't control. Like my salivary glands. I've had this stuff happen when it's too weak for me to smell. But I throw on a mask and walk around a bit and I'll find someone lighting up a block away

Honestly bro, I would say to move if the smell of MJ sets off your senses like that.

I know moving is a pain in the ass and not always possible.

In that case I would recommend a mask of some sort.

I know they even make personal air atomizers / purifiers that you clip on your belt and it provides you and anyone within 10 feet of you with pollution free air :)

More coming in edit.

start smokin?

lol just playin man

i dunno ive never had a problem with people smoking around me (i quit 3 years ago due to being on probation i use to smoke every day for about 6 years)

never heard of that kind of side effect from "light second hand smoke"

im gonna say its all physiological (but im no doc)

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

Sorry to hear that man I didnt realize it was that bad up there. I do know that consuming dairy products such as milk ice cream or even coffee helps bring you down.

Other than that Im not sure what to tell you, but that should help in the short run.

You may want to see a doctor. I know people who are allergic to weed so that may be part of your problem. Just a thought.

Wishful thinking man, I dont think thats the problem.

MJ is acting as a neurological trigger for him.

Snow man, PM me if you need to talk brother.

You may want to see a doctor. I know people who are allergic to weed so that may be part of your problem. Just a thought.

Maybe.. I've always had some suspicions about that. But they have just been suspicions. If I am, would there even be anything that can be done about that?

I don't think a lawyer would help me in this case, seeing that is is legal in the state of WA, and I can't exactly control what the general population does lol

Maybe.. I've always had some suspicions about that. But they have just been suspicions. If I am, would there even be anything that can be done about that?

I don't think a lawyer would help me in this case, seeing that is is legal in the state of WA, and I can't exactly control what the general population does lol

the doc may have a drug you can take? i dunno i really never heard of second hand allergic reaction to pot

ive seen people take 1 hit and barf a minute later from the body high (or allergic reaction dunno didnt stick around to find out)

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

start smokin?

lol just playin man

i dunno ive never had a problem with people smoking around me (i quit 3 years ago due to being on probation i use to smoke every day for about 6 years)

never heard of that kind of side effect from "light second hand smoke"

im gonna say its all physiological (but im no doc)

Same thing happened to me... I got probation / which is done since November last year.. but I can say that somethings happens for a reason.. I was mad at myself when and how stupid I got busted but now Im glad that it happened .. I feel much better now.. im not as lazy as I used to be I spend time more active and Im doing much better in college..

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Archived