Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Finally got that turd loud, good job son....

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

Posted

what web browser are you using? i use chrome and i dont have to type the bb code

I use firefox never tried it without them so dont know is it works or not..

But the ninja does have a nice trunk set up. Hes lucky I got out the trunk though :ninja:

12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodc-banner.jpgdcsoundlab.com

Quality is all in how you take pictures ;) I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person :D

crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?

Posted

lol i didn't know you were gg. just literally got done watching a sht ton of you're vids haha

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Audison Bit One processor

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's

Second Skin sound deadened

Posted

lol i didn't know you were gg. just literally got done watching a sht ton of you're vids haha

haha.. I'm the one who started the team. LOL thanks for watching my videos man.

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 625 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...