So I went to Jury duty today....

and I will never go again. They made me come in at 9:00am. The court was delayed for some reason left at 10:30am, they said to go home and come back at 1:30p.m >:(.When i get back, they finally called my group and said we were the ones that the pool was going to made of. So we went into the court and they get 12 peopel up in the benches and they bs for 4hrs asking the same stupid questions, and arguing with the jury pool. Like they're the ones on trial. Then after the 4hrs they tell me to come back at 9:00am. :R. I already told them that I was the provider for my family and can't take the day off. The Judge told me that it wasn't going to take long, and the court pays ($15.00 a day) that aint shit. The next day I show up at 9:00 and we wait there in the lobby for 1hr because some lady in the pool could'nt get her car started. Shit I should of told them to wait for me cuse' I could'nt get out of bed. We get back in the court room and bs for another 2hrs and finally they let me go home. All I know is that next time I get that nottice, I'm gonna take a huge dump and wipe my ass with it.

well what my dad has always tought us boys (my brothers) is that you go in with a shity attatude, and if they arent white, then youre auto maticly racist, and if they are white then they are automaticly gulty and get sent home because thats not the attatude they want to judge someones fate :D;)

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

;) ive got out of it twice! 1st time i walked into the jury interview with a usa today news paper tucked under my arm... i think my interview went the fastest. 2nd i showed up wearing black dickies shorts, a wife beater, and rubber slippers... that time i was basicaly dismissed imediately! oh yah you can also say that your employer will not compensate you for being there ( no paycheck!).  :^

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=