electrical for bc3500 at .5ohm??

I plan on getting a pair of the new Sundown x series 10's when they come out. and im just wondering, how much electrical is needed to run at .5ohm? i gonna be ordering a new mechman hybrid g series 270 that does 165 amps at idle. how many batteries will i need to be safe? if its gonna end up being quite a bit of money to run at .5 i might just stick with running at 1. i was just curious how much electrical it will actually take.

06 v6 Mustangbig 3Mechman 270 Hybrid G2 interstate batteriesBC3500 wired at 12 Sundown x-10 D4's

I have a DC 270 and can play all day with just a pair of 40ah batteries. Drop to 13v at idle, hold 14+ revving or driving. Charging at 14.2

You will want a bit more battery reserve though, since I have quite a bit more idle output. IMO 3 d3100s is a bit overkill, but overkill won't hurt

i got it for a good price froma guy on here. im happy with it. thanks for the reply

06 v6 Mustangbig 3Mechman 270 Hybrid G2 interstate batteriesBC3500 wired at 12 Sundown x-10 D4's

im running a saz3500d @ .35 on 5 group 34s, two runs of power and ground (CCA) stock alt and only the power wire from the alt to the front battery in 1/0 (1/3 of the big 3)

stock alt is like 136a max close to maybe 50-70a at idle

gain set low

warm voltage 14.1

idle voltage drop is in 12.4s FAST

revving to 1500+ (never over 2k) voltage drops to 13.1+ depending on what song

id recommend at least a 200-250a alt

and 2 or 3 group 34s or bigger if you want decent reserve for daily or MAX ouput for burps

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

so maybe 2 3100's?

Should be good. Plus whatever's under the hood.

Die hard gold, and stock alt.

Id run it at quarter ohm nom,....

dont forget 4 gauge power and grounds and no fusing

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

I have the same amp, wired at 1ohm, mechman 250amp alt, 2 xs d3100's, 2 runs + 2 runs - knukonceptz cca, while driving around I dont drop below 13v, in my opinion this is just enough I plan on adding another d3100

Archived