RCA cables found some gems

8ight

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR11.TRC2&_nkw=canare+f-09&_sacat=0&_from=R40

These are about the only cost/performance geared RCAs I would consider using in a sound quality oriented install. I found these on eBay for a good price, they are made of Canare GS-6 instrument cable (I have used this stuff extensively, it is coax for making guitar cables etc.) which has a good OFC conductor and excellent shielding. They are terminated with Canare F-09 RCA phono jacks which are very good for strain relief and repeated use. If you have given upgrading your RCAs or selecting quality interconnects for a new install a thought take a look, I must say I am impressed with these cables. I am not associated with the company making these in any way at all, just thought I'd share a good find.

o5JQmMW.jpg

DQklvE4.jpg

I'm gonna hate

Have seen that brand used for a client before..... but for home theater application....

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Have seen that brand used for a client before..... but for home theater application....

I know about these for the same reason. Started using them at work as our go-to RCA patch.

I'm gonna hate

I know about these for the same reason. Started using them at work as our go-to RCA patch.

the connectors themselves are boss.... BUT the price is well, pricey.... Those Vampire Audio look pretty nice too.... I've never run the RCAs in my car (ex paid for Best Buy to do the work)..... So have to figure it out soon, need to replace mine as I found a snag in one of them

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

the connectors themselves are boss.... BUT the price is well, pricey.... Those Vampire Audio look pretty nice too.... I've never run the RCAs in my car (ex paid for Best Buy to do the work)..... So have to figure it out soon, need to replace mine as I found a snag in one of them

They aren't expensive to me, but perhaps that is because I recognize the cost of good quality analog signal cable. We pay out the ass to provide Milian Acoustics cables for our high-end installs again, no magic, but the product is durable and you can't beat the shielding. There is definitely a good degree of price-gouging that goes on when it comes to buying good interconnects, another professional market ruined by the uneducated consumer demanding "The best HDMI cables EVER!" (see: Monster Cable) LOL

I'm gonna hate

I use the same coax cable that you would have behind your TV set ... Mini RG59

Never a minute of problems ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

I use the same coax cable that you would have behind your TV set ... Mini RG59

Never a minute of problems ...

You kind of have to, right? You're Cablguy LOL

I'm gonna hate

Archived