Movies with nice bass?

I've been holding little parties with friends on friday or saturday nights where we watch a movie and then party afterwards. The main attraction is that I've got a fairly impressive home theatre setup right now, so I try ot pick bassy movies.

By far the best has been Tron: Legacy (AMAZING I had a big 'ol mirror fall of the wall). But after that I tried Scott Pilgrim, which was a dissapointment for the most part.

Anyhow I don't watch many movies and I wouldn't mind seeing one I haven't seen already, so does anybody have any good suggestions? Thanks!

2015 Subaru Outback. That is all, I refuse to touch it.

Twister is one of my favs for crazy bass, independence day, those are 2 i can think of now

I wouldn't ever have guessed. THose are some pretty oldass movies. I love Independance day though so that might meet the criteria. Thanks man!

2015 Subaru Outback. That is all, I refuse to touch it.

Idk how it'd play on a home theatre, I'm assuming roughly same as a car audio system but... anything with cars. Fast and Furious? Try talking about re-doing your EQ. I couldn't even hear em talk cause VROOM VROOM. Lmfao. Not kidding. And I don't mean just cars but even transformers. I played that in my car as well, along with at home with my theatre system and some nice bass. Idk if they'd be classified as like Decaf type shit but.... definitely no soft type stuff.

Just try to imagine in real life, things that are loud and such... buildings falling, bombs, explosions, guns, cars... find movies with a lot of that in it.

Sheena = pedobear

Archived