Second Skin Audio

Pre Fab + Port?

i plan on going around and adding some sealer on top of what they have... no such thing as to strong

any predictions for db range (i kno its not good to predict, bad luck) but still wanna hear ur input

Just a guess....125-130 should happen.....again just a guess...lots of other factors to consider!!!

If its completely sealed I think you'll be suprised, not very many people run sealed on this forum, but I personally prefer it over ported. Assmans truck was sealed if I remember correctly, groundpounders cavi is sealed, and megalo maniacs false floored trunk is sealed. And if you haven't seen assmans truck let me say it is retarded loud and low lol.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Do you have a regular cab, extended cab or 4-door?

2000 Ford Explorer XLT

-20" RVM "Buck" Wheels

-2.5% Tint

-CompuStar Vizion Alarm

-(4) Infinity Kappa 680.7cs 5x7"

-1 XStatic BatCap Model 300

-2 18" DC LVL 4's

-Amps are undecided

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpg

Just a guess....125-130 should happen.....again just a guess...lots of other factors to consider!!!

i was thinkin about the same, im hoping to at least be loud enuf to compete in 120-129.9 class, but who knows, maybe it will suck

i hope not

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

If its completely sealed I think you'll be suprised, not very many people run sealed on this forum, but I personally prefer it over ported. Assmans truck was sealed if I remember correctly, groundpounders cavi is sealed, and megalo maniacs false floored trunk is sealed. And if you haven't seen assmans truck let me say it is retarded loud and low lol.

ok ill just keep it sealed, add some fill and make sure its all sealed up inside, any db predictions?

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Do you have a regular cab, extended cab or 4-door?

its a "super cab" extended cab, the box will take up all of the back seat, under the seat, and im going to raise it 2.5 inches to put the amps under there too

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

its a "super cab" extended cab, the box will take up all of the back seat, under the seat, and im going to raise it 2.5 inches to put the amps under there too

Hmm, a friend of mine has one 12" SX in an MTX SledgeHammer enclosure off a Hifonics amp puishing 1000 RMS and he is high 130's, this is in an extended cab 2001 Chevy Silverado, so you could get into the 130's.

Edit: But I also have a friend with two 12" JL W3V2's off a JL 1000/1 and he only hits 131, so you will just have to wait and see.

Edited by REVOK1NER

2000 Ford Explorer XLT

-20" RVM "Buck" Wheels

-2.5% Tint

-CompuStar Vizion Alarm

-(4) Infinity Kappa 680.7cs 5x7"

-1 XStatic BatCap Model 300

-2 18" DC LVL 4's

-Amps are undecided

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpg

i plan on going around and adding some sealer on top of what they have... no such thing as to strong

any predictions for db range (i kno its not good to predict, bad luck) but still wanna hear ur input

you should definately be in the 130+ range with that much power and a set of dc 10's. I have a friend that did a 126 with a single 10 and 100wrms in a sealed box, so think if you have 2 10's thats around 3dbs for doubling cone area and prolly 5 more for having that much more power.

dc lvl 4xl 12

kicker zx1500

2 sets of kicker ds6.5s

optima yellow top (extra batt) with big 3

1/0 guage and 3 150amp anls

eclipse cd5000 headunit

you should definately be in the 130+ range with that much power and a set of dc 10's. I have a friend that did a 126 with a single 10 and 100wrms in a sealed box, so think if you have 2 10's thats around 3dbs for doubling cone area and prolly 5 more for having that much more power.

awesome, im pretty excited...i have som1 willing to meter it after i get it all broke in too, so we will see

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg