RyanJ Posted April 8, 2013 Author Report Posted April 8, 2013 My 3 felonies were : 2 counts of Intent to distribute marihuana over 28.5. And 1 count transporting marijuana with the intent to distribute So idk if the second one is a traffic thing but I didn't get my license suspended. All felonies. Age 17 at the time MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U Speakers: -Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD New MOB-MOBILE: 2011 G37S Sedan System:TBD Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415
Carbon Posted April 8, 2013 Report Posted April 8, 2013 My 3 felonies were : 2 counts of Intent to distribute marihuana over 28.5. And 1 count transporting marijuana with the intent to distribute So idk if the second one is a traffic thing but I didn't get my license suspended. All felonies. Age 17 at the time Arent those suppose to drop off once you hit 18 or somthing liek that?
Ben Fultz Posted April 8, 2013 Report Posted April 8, 2013 Your felonies shouldn't have a impact on the traffic citation. The only thing you could have to worry about is the traffic citation effecting your probation, but I doubt you have anything to worry about since in most states only criminal traffic violations effect probation.
bcpballer64 Posted April 8, 2013 Report Posted April 8, 2013 Just taking the pics alone should probably be good enough to get you off scot free probably especially if it really is obstructed. But definitely print them on nice photo paper with good resolution, don't like just bring your phone with pics on it "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
HunterJohnson Posted April 8, 2013 Report Posted April 8, 2013 To and take pictures of the scene of ur ticket. Take it from where you were making the turn and I would recommend taking the picture at the time of the ticket. Try to match everything as much as you can. Also take a picture of the street signs so they know you're not in a different area. Show up in a suit or business casual and be polite and admit you made the illegal left turn, but without knowing you we're illegally doing it. My car is an absolute target for cops in LA bc I have plenty of illegal modifications, I have talked to alot of cops and if you lie about making the turn ur def going to get a ticket, but tell the truth and let them resolve it. Telling the truth is always better, that's my personal opinion. Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
RyanJ Posted April 10, 2013 Author Report Posted April 10, 2013 Just had court. Since I went in with a tie and all nice , he dismissed my case. Also mainly because I took pictures and that helped it get dismissed. If it wasn't dismissed I would have to do driving school and 250$ ticket. Thank god haha MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U Speakers: -Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD New MOB-MOBILE: 2011 G37S Sedan System:TBD Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.