mounting eq help!!!

hey im looking into installing my eq in my 2000 subaru 2.5 rs

and i was thinking of installing it in my forward dash compartment thingy
in this :
52472354187182919811073.jpg
no other spots to place it really other then inbetween seat and center console

worktoday330050.jpg

i have no other place to put it really.. maybe in between my seat and center dash ?

Clarion_EQ746.jpg

any suggestions on placing the eq in the car would i have to glass it in any install tips trying to lean away from glassing

does it fit in there?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Make a mock up of the eq out of cardboard or posterboard, then fiberglass an enclosure/shroud that would attach to the dash pocket right there.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Make a mock up of the eq out of cardboard or posterboard, then fiberglass an enclosure/shroud that would attach to the dash pocket right there.

yea man i really didnt want to glass but it looks like i might =/ i was thinking maybe mocking up something with sheet metal and using an aluminum brush on the steal making it look some what good

You can do that too. As long as it's stable, that's all that will matter. You could also get a chunk or floral foam, and cut it down and shape it to that pocket, then cut out the opening for the eq and the needed holes for all the inputs in the back, then glass over it and whatnot.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

You can do that too. As long as it's stable, that's all that will matter. You could also get a chunk or floral foam, and cut it down and shape it to that pocket, then cut out the opening for the eq and the needed holes for all the inputs in the back, then glass over it and whatnot.

thats actually a really smart idea thanks mannn !!!

I would say I'm a genius, but I'm pretty sure I stole that idea from someone else haha

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Obky thing i dont like is youre gonna see wires. And if you dont like it youre gonna have a hole in the top of the dash.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived