Jump to content

How many of you guys do this...


Recommended Posts

Posted

I can't wait until I have room for a test bench proper somewhere. I would like some scopes, a bench multimeter, a few shades of powerful overhead lighting, soldering gear, a reflow station, all sorts of power supplies.... Oh so much. For now my test setup looks like yours but with a home receiver, I have been known to test my stuff with it right off the UPS truck :)

I'm gonna hate

Posted

I can't wait until I have room for a test bench proper somewhere. I would like some scopes, a bench multimeter, a few shades of powerful overhead lighting, soldering gear, a reflow station, all sorts of power supplies.... Oh so much. For now my test setup looks like yours but with a home receiver, I have been known to test my stuff with it right off the UPS truck :)

I hear you i wish i had the same thing, woodshop/car audio install shop. just to test and work on stuff in the fly. but we all have to start somewhere :D

Posted

i was talkin about in a room like they did got speakers layin around and an amp too

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3215 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...