diegoclass2010 Posted April 10, 2013 Report Posted April 10, 2013 how many of you guys do this when ups just comes in and you have to try it out... I know i did I have some new toys
HunterJohnson Posted April 10, 2013 Report Posted April 10, 2013 I have a test bench lol!! But I totally know what u mean Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
SoCaLBaMF Posted April 10, 2013 Report Posted April 10, 2013 Damn right... 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
diegoclass2010 Posted April 10, 2013 Author Report Posted April 10, 2013 I have a test bench lol!! But I totally know what u mean yea test bench would of been nice... but i had to try out these bad boys
diegoclass2010 Posted April 10, 2013 Author Report Posted April 10, 2013 Damn right... hahaha i knew i was not the only one, nice quick set up you made there i bet it sounded nice
OrzechNJ Posted April 10, 2013 Report Posted April 10, 2013 how many of you guys do this when you something just comes in and you have to try it out... I know i did I have some new toys I dont think its too smart since theres no crossovers... sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
diegoclass2010 Posted April 10, 2013 Author Report Posted April 10, 2013 how many of you guys do this when you something just comes in and you have to try it out... I know i did I have some new toys I dont think its too smart since theres no crossovers... i dint hook that one on.. the other one at the bottom is hook up with the crosscover
ThreehundredC Posted April 10, 2013 Report Posted April 10, 2013 how can i play my 2 selenium tweets and 8s
diegoclass2010 Posted April 10, 2013 Author Report Posted April 10, 2013 how can i play my 2 selenium tweets and 8s how are you trying to hook them up?
OrzechNJ Posted April 10, 2013 Report Posted April 10, 2013 how can i play my 2 selenium tweets and 8s by running ur system active and using equalizer / head unit / that can set the crossover points slopes etc.. sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.