I'm tired of the rock chips on my front bumper.

My vehicle is driven daily and it is 8 years old but other than the front bumper my paint is nearly flawless. I saw a new product called Armor All Custom Shield Coating, it looks like Plasti Dip but they have a clear color. I was wondering if anyone had experience with this product and could inform me on the quality of it.

what about one of those clear stick-on bras? it kinda feels like one of those screen protectors for a phone. i've seen em on porsches and shit. no not those ugly black ones LOL.

what about one of those clear stick-on bras? it kinda feels like one of those screen protectors for a phone. i've seen em on porsches and shit. no not those ugly black ones LOL.

I believe 3M makes those, like full bra, half bra, nose, lip everything

its basically the same stuff except the armor all is more expensive I think. Look here https://www.dipyourcar.com/product.php?productid=8&cat=8&page=1 under color they have a clear, and its around 7 bux

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Most of those with installation start at 500$ if I'm not mistaken, my bumper already looks quite shitty so I would repaint before I buy something like that. I was looking for any other solution than the shitty black bra just to keep it from getting worse, without breaking the bank.

You can get it in bulk and do it yourself.

I think 3m makes something... like when people do carbon fiber or colored wraps on their hood, but clear and explicitly for damage protection. My moms lexus had it on the trunk area and front bumper.

cheaper then 3m stuff ... I bought some of this..but used it on my streetbike to protect against the tankbag.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CLEAR-BRA-Paint-Protection-Film-Car-Vinyl-Wrap-Rhino-Skin-Choose-Your-Size-/170962767313?pt=Decals_Stickers_Vinyl_Art&var=470225913189&hash=item27ce2ccdd1#ht_296wt_1128

You don't even notice it is there..and it doesn't wrap my tank..just have several squares that protect the contanct points..so there is a hard edge visible and its still not noticeable.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

its basically the same stuff except the armor all is more expensive I think. Look here https://www.dipyourcar.com/product.php?productid=8&cat=8&page=1 under color they have a clear, and its around 7 bux

I'm looking for something clear, I have used plasti dip but only to cover up some off color gray plastic on my car, I do not want a different color front end than the rest of my vehicle.

It's a clear spray, I'm not too sure if it dries matte or glossy though

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Archived