8 members have voted

1. 1. Shroud color?

• White
    • Black

Id do black. While its apart, Id remove the amber reflector too.. or paint it black.

Good idea. That's really tempting. I'll probably only do a light coat of VHT niteshades. I still want to maintain it's reflectivity haha. Plus I'm required by law to have them. I don't want to black them out to the point that they don't work

I just realized how useful a poll might be for this.

Vote away! :)

Like I said in your build log... FCKING BOSS!! I wish I had the money AND balls to get new headlights to do a retro-fit .... Great stuff!!!

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Id do black. While its apart, Id remove the amber reflector too.. or paint it black.

Good idea. That's really tempting. I'll probably only do a light coat of VHT niteshades. I still want to maintain it's reflectivity haha. Plus I'm required by law to have them. I don't want to black them out to the point that they don't work
No, I meant black it out.. like smoke it.. not use like black Krylon or Rustoleum hahah

Either way, it looks great.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

No, I meant black it out.. like smoke it.. not use like black Krylon or Rustoleum hahah

Either way, it looks great.

Ahh ok. I ended up not doing it. The reflector was ultrasonically welded to the inside of the lens. Basically I couldn't get it out without painting it, and I wasn't going to paint the back side because it wasn't smooth - it had a... Well... Reflector texture. Like a bunch of super small pyramids on it

Ahh ok. I ended up not doing it. The reflector was ultrasonically welded to the inside of the lens. Basically I couldn't get it out without painting it, and I wasn't going to paint the back side because it wasn't smooth - it had a... Well... Reflector texture. Like a bunch of super small pyramids on it

Ohh, I see. IMO it stills looks good.
On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Archived