Jump to content

weird noise


BassMunky

Recommended Posts

Posted

Sounds like it's on it's way out.. or a bad set of RCA.

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

Posted

if your rainbows sound like that... you're fcked .... lol

bump it sounds like lil distortiion like how when you listen to the radio it has lil distortion.

something like this, but it not as bad it very faint? what could cause this? thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZ2kT4jV19k

but I has no real input.... maybe your gain is too high?

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Posted

if your rainbows sound like that... you're fcked .... lol

bump it sounds like lil distortiion like how when you listen to the radio it has lil distortion.

something like this, but it not as bad it very faint? what could cause this? thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZ2kT4jV19k

but I has no real input.... maybe your gain is too high?

what you mean what other info do you need?

Shakin not Stirred....my buildhttp://www.stevemead...ngle-cab-build/412 CVX

And put a sealed enclosure in your trunk cut a hole in your deck and call it ported :lol2:

Posted

had this problem before mine was the glue came off from the cone and when it went out the cone would stay but the could would still be moving

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1013 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...