purplesyrup Posted April 11, 2013 Author Report Posted April 11, 2013 We know the others way you two used it as well. Dont lie. What are your ideas, I posted pics of every use I could figure out above.
Bigsix Posted April 11, 2013 Report Posted April 11, 2013 We know the others way you two used it as well. Dont lie. What are your ideas, I posted pics of every use I could figure out above. really? can't think of anything else? Theres a few other uses but you'd have to post those pics in the over 18 section. 1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway) - (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3.... 1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.- - Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car "Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said: i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho URBAN GORILLA AUDIO
HunterJohnson Posted April 11, 2013 Report Posted April 11, 2013 THIS IS AWESOME, thanks for the laugh hahaha Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
purplesyrup Posted April 11, 2013 Author Report Posted April 11, 2013 THIS IS AWESOME, thanks for the laugh hahaha No prob, I put it for sale on ebay, let me see if i can find where the porn star replied on it
HunterJohnson Posted April 11, 2013 Report Posted April 11, 2013 THIS IS AWESOME, thanks for the laugh hahahaNo prob, I put it for sale on ebay, let me see if i can find where the porn star replied on it Haha you might get $100 for that just bc it's hilarious I hope you out the pictures up too Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
KillaCam Posted April 11, 2013 Report Posted April 11, 2013 LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
purplesyrup Posted April 11, 2013 Author Report Posted April 11, 2013 THIS IS AWESOME, thanks for the laugh hahahaNo prob, I put it for sale on ebay, let me see if i can find where the porn star replied on it Haha you might get $100 for that just bc it's hilarious I hope you out the pictures up too this was over a year ago, so not on there now, LOL
CNF Kevosinn Posted April 11, 2013 Report Posted April 11, 2013 Hahahahahahahahhahah *** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ ) "kevosinn's" astro van 8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's 4 Sundown scv 6000's CNF Distribution CNC parts Skyhigh wire some batteries SMD Meters and tools used on the installhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/ 16,000 watt walled silverado build.http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/ 8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60TEAM CNF Distribution
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.