Sundown Audio

amp settings

K-Swift

No offense taken lol just my 2 cents

Where are the rest of the people who don't give a fuck when someone doesn't agree with them on the internet? We need more of you.

I'm gonna hate

No offense taken lol just my 2 cents

Where are the rest of the people who don't give a fuck when someone doesn't agree with them on the internet? We need more of you.
Hahaha

2006 Ford Explorer

2 Team AA/Sundown 15s

6th order

Ct Sounds 7k

4 PRV Mr500 8s

Rockford p1000-2

Team Subsonic Lows

How does having a bass control knob change this tuning? should I tune it with the knob all the way up, or unplugged or what?

How does having a bass control knob change this tuning? should I tune it with the knob all the way up, or unplugged or what?

Most bass knobs are gain knobs, they vary the gain from the lowest setting to your current gain setting. If it is not a boost control knob you will want to tune with it all the way up so when it's wide open you're at max safe power for any song

Exactly, you can test this by turning the gain down all the way and plugging in the "bass knob" if you can get it louder then without the knob it's a gain boost knob. (or a bass boost knob, but they usually have a frequency knob too.)

If you plug the bass knob in and you can't get it louder, but only quieter then you can use the knob, because it won't interfere with the gain setting.(or bass boost setting)

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

Archived