Nophix Posted April 23, 2013 Report Posted April 23, 2013 Older V8 you say? 1996 Buick Roadmaster! I couldn't resist, LOL. LT1 ftw!! Impala SS clone in a wagon. I need to find a clean one for a daily driver build.
big dee Posted April 24, 2013 Report Posted April 24, 2013 No point in asking us cause you want that gto lol nice car so I don't blame you. ?
rocking.that.eclipse Posted April 24, 2013 Report Posted April 24, 2013 Twin turbo 300zx. Not too pricey, and can get hella lots of hp out of them. That is if your not set on a v8
Swaggasaur Posted April 24, 2013 Report Posted April 24, 2013 havent gone through all the pages of this thread but you might want to consider what the insurance on a v8/sportscar would be BHE Wall Build TEAM DC Audio TEAM XS POWER1986 Monte Carlo KMC Nova's 20"4 DC XL's W/ PSI Recones2 DC 5k'sPioneer PRS 8010 Audio Technix 6 XS Power D3100's 1 XS Power D3400 Mechman 220a Alternator
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.