Johny B Posted April 13, 2013 Report Posted April 13, 2013 Sorry sir, please read rules.. 06 Chrysler 300 Pioneer avh-x8500bhs Hertz Hsk 130.4 Alpine mrp-F600 2 Dc level 4 12s Dc 2k Viper 5901 SHCA wiring KnuKonceptz RCA's SecondSkin/Fatmat Big 3-stock alt
Johny B Posted April 18, 2013 Author Report Posted April 18, 2013 bump!! I thought these would go fast.. 06 Chrysler 300 Pioneer avh-x8500bhs Hertz Hsk 130.4 Alpine mrp-F600 2 Dc level 4 12s Dc 2k Viper 5901 SHCA wiring KnuKonceptz RCA's SecondSkin/Fatmat Big 3-stock alt
Pioneerchuck Posted April 18, 2013 Report Posted April 18, 2013 Would you be up to straight up selling them?
Johny B Posted April 18, 2013 Author Report Posted April 18, 2013 I would for a good price 06 Chrysler 300 Pioneer avh-x8500bhs Hertz Hsk 130.4 Alpine mrp-F600 2 Dc level 4 12s Dc 2k Viper 5901 SHCA wiring KnuKonceptz RCA's SecondSkin/Fatmat Big 3-stock alt
knowledge Posted April 21, 2013 Report Posted April 21, 2013 still have these pm me REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Johny B Posted April 22, 2013 Author Report Posted April 22, 2013 still have these pm me It won't let me pm you 06 Chrysler 300 Pioneer avh-x8500bhs Hertz Hsk 130.4 Alpine mrp-F600 2 Dc level 4 12s Dc 2k Viper 5901 SHCA wiring KnuKonceptz RCA's SecondSkin/Fatmat Big 3-stock alt
Johny B Posted May 1, 2013 Author Report Posted May 1, 2013 Bump. Could use an iPhone 4. Or give me an offer 06 Chrysler 300 Pioneer avh-x8500bhs Hertz Hsk 130.4 Alpine mrp-F600 2 Dc level 4 12s Dc 2k Viper 5901 SHCA wiring KnuKonceptz RCA's SecondSkin/Fatmat Big 3-stock alt
newls1 Posted May 1, 2013 Report Posted May 1, 2013 Locked.... read rules here please before trying to sell.. thanks I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.