Sonic Electronix

Simplicity In Sound's Grand Opening / Open House Event - Milpitas, CA

Hi All,

A while back my bud Kimo posted up the opening of our new retail shop...i am proud to say that we have been busy working on cars for a few weeks now...

For those of you in the bay area (or willing to travel ;)), I am extremely proud to announce our grand opening event coming up next month so you can see the shop in person!!

What: Come join Joey and I for a relaxing day, check out our new facility, enjoy some food, listen to some nice sounding cars and help spread the word about us in the bay area. More details to come later but i am hoping to have a food truck present or food catered, and we may do some nice door prizes :) EVERYONE is invited, the goal of the event, ultimately, is promotion, so if you have friends who are into audio but have never heard of us, please bring them along :D

When: Saturday, May 4th. From 10am to 4pm

Where:

Simplicity In Sound

879 Ames Ave

Milpitas, CA 95035

We are centrally located, within 10 mins from highway 880, 680 and 237. Here is both a map and an overhead satellite image with our lot in red.

shopmap1.JPG

shopmap2.JPG

Cost: Free to attend. If we do door prizes there will be a small cost associated with the tickets. Food costs will be extra if we do a third party vendor (such as a food truck) More details to come later.

Parking: We dont have a huge lot, though everyone else is closed on saturdays, i think the most we can fit is around 20-25 cars in the lot itself and still leave a lane for people to come in and leave. We will likely reserve an area immediately around the garage door opening for our customers and demo vehicles. However, Ames Ave, which is wide and not very busy, is for the most part, open to free street parking along its entire lengths. (i will provide more details as it becomes available)

Contact: if you have any question, feel free to reply to this post, PM me, or email to: [email protected]

thanks everyone! and again, check back from time to time on details.

if you have a FB account, like our page (link in my sig) and then RSVP via this link:

cheers!

Bing

Okay so I'm a little confused. Are you opening a new audio retailer shop ? Or are you hosting an event for promotion.

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

i had been operating of my garage for the past 7 years, just opened up a real retail shop :)

www.simplicityinsound.com and you can check out some of my past work.

b

Awesome Bing!

Anyone who can make it should go. For those who don't know, Bing was one of us backyard install guys who has really turned out some awesome work. Better than a good amount of real shops in the state. Now he is making the leap into retail, and it is important for all of us hobbyists who work in the garages like him, to support our friend in his new adventure.

I want to say good luck to my friend, and I look forward to a guest spot build later this year ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived