PROBLEM EQ MAYBE HELP ~!?

Sees cableguy post a reply in a topic.... Quickly reaches for my pen and note pad.

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

I used y splitters already however after putting .my Eq in I noticed better sound quality. .. But yes when I just had myheadunit there was no ground loop

Your EQ acting as a line driver is what you noticed. This is also likely the source of your loud noise, since it may be amplified by that feature of the EQ like Cablguy mentioned. A hotter signal will always sound cleaner.

I'm gonna hate

Cheap eq that's the problem

I bought the same one :peepwall:

Its still in the box. Have yet to install it

I've been married for over 16 years and I couldn't tell you how many toasters, hair dryers, game consoles, etc ... That have been bad directly out of the box ... Just the way it is brother.

I never said anything was wrong with the EQ ... I said the headunit was the problem and you didn't notice anything until you "boosted" the headunit's signal ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Word how ever . some suggestions on a fix would be awesome with out just calling it and buying a new hu...after I jus bought the eq

What sort of head unit do you have? It sounds like you may have an RCA grounding problem. Pioneers are notorious for it. You can do whatever you like, I was only lending my thoughts. Excuse my methods, I don't chase down and fix problems with things that I can eliminate and forget about. Like keeping drama out of my life I like to keep doubts about my installation, equipment, and organization of my system to a minimal by cutting it out where I can.

I'm gonna hate

Where did you put a double DIN and an EQ? From the information I have this stumps me too. If your head unit, EQ, and amps are all grounded properly and to the same place you should have no noise issues unless your interconnects do not have adequate shielding for your application or the EQ or head unit is actually broken somehow. I can't claim to know the first thing about that JVC, however.

I'm gonna hate

Archived