So I put some new rims on my Prelude.. And out comes my sway bar end link.

wHyNeuD.jpg

Anyways, I think they put a little extra stress on my suspension, because now when I go around turns, I hear some nasty crunchy/popping noises.. I lifted it up and noticed the sway bar end link looked like it was dislocated...

The whole bottom of my car is rusting extremely bad... and I'm scared to even try to take the link off because I feel like it's just going to crumble.... I might just need to sell the car.. xD

Anybody have a similar experience with this?... What do you think I should do?

(EDIT: and yes, this pic was photoshopped a lilttle xD)

How many miles are on the car and how well do you maintain the car otherwise? If it's still running like a champ why not just replace any parts of the suspension that need replacing? It's a Honda, suspension parts can't be that expensive

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

there's certain things I take to a mechanic man. If you don't have the heavy equipment (compressor, air tools, etc.) it sometimes makes the job a lot more involved. Too many times I've been scrambling to find a dealer with a part in stock that I didn't even know was gonna break. It's best to just use your judgement and take a look at what you need to do, and decide if you think you can do it.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Archived