Boston Marathon Explosion? Warning Graphic Pictures Inside!!

Ha ha ha. The stupidity in namosh's posts actually stop coherent words coming from my mouth. You literally need to do some research. I honestly don't care if you believe anything here or not but you should at least fools your own research. I guarantee anyone who takes a second to research their own information automatically begins to see inconsistencies that just cannot be explained away.

No. The thing keeping coherent words from coming out of your mouth is located a few inches above it. You ARE the one who doesn't know what sarcasm is. That is grade school level knowledge.

Let's see all this research that YOU have done.....waiting for link to everyoneisouttogetmeandmytinfoilhat.com for some astonishing insight into blurry photos and out of context quotes.

Unlike you, I actually know what I'm talking about. It's obvious you don't. You can pass off your idiocy as sarcasm but we all know better. Which wouldn't be such an issue if you didn't prove my point, which asked you to ignore your thoughts on the conspiracy. You have avoided my point and I'm wondering if you even know about the ramifications and attempt to monitor and tax the internet. But you obviously don't, because the people holding the bottle haven't told you that.

Which includes NDAA, NAFTA, and the like. I cent wear the sweater :good:

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Alot of people also came with backpacks and left with none considering if I put a backpack down and a bomb went off I'd be more concerned with checking on my friends family if there were people I knew there with me and 2 gtfoutta there backpack or not. And yes again you are assuming he had his backpacks still. Again if he is innocent why kill a cop steal a car and throw explosives from the stolen car and open fire on more officers.... Above all why did they have more explosives...

That's another thing that I think is ridiculous to even believe.

So first they blow up 2 sections of the Boston Marathon which means they are going to be in some deep shit if they get caught. so what next? Let's hide to get away with it? NOPE. Let's allegedly rob a gas station, steal someone's car, AND go out to kill a school police officer, oh and it wasn't just any school IT WAS M.I.T.

Yeah that makes perfect sense doesn't it?

Even more rediculous to think the government would randomly go kill an MIT officer to supposedly make this story look better. Big flaw in your conspiracy theory, all that stuff happened and homeboy is well enough in the hospital to write, nod, and shake his head. He has confessed, as of now he is saying he and brother acted alone and are not part of any radical group. And that his brother was the one who planned it all.

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

No. You don't even understand the conspiracy. If you can't even understand what is being said you have no place in this debate. Once again, your screenname proves my point.

The conspiracy theory has no backing other than saying the government is crazy and they are behind all of it they staged it, used a blast with no projectiles. Framed these brothers. So I don't understand how if they are so innocent they end up in car together in a firefight with police and then dzhokar ends up in a boat in a backyard a few blocks away

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

This argument could go on forever, you have very different viewpoints and aren't going to find any common ground. Things like this people will believe what they want to believe and nothing will change their mind.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

This also shouldn't be a debate I started off expressing how disgusted I am in all these events. I sympathize with the victims and their families. Also am proud to see how many people stepped up to help out in the middle of the chaos. Also tried to share a little info since I'm pretty close to where this all went down and like I said talked to my cousin who is a cop and happened to be with a buddy on Friday that I play hockey with who is also a cop who had 2 friends (cops) who were also there. But according to you I am not credible at all because I liked to burn a lot when I was a senior in highschool. So I must be lying about knowing some police officers, who apparently are also not credible sources.

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

Exactly. But knowing that, it's not so easy just to ignore. Conspiracy theorists will always be wearing foil and others will always be blind sheep. You're right, sadly only the future will tell us. By which point it just may be way too late

Its the internet. I'm disgusted by your inability to see truth but look, we all get disappointed.

Alot of people also came with backpacks and left with none considering if I put a backpack down and a bomb went off I'd be more concerned with checking on my friends family if there were people I knew there with me and 2 gtfoutta there backpack or not. And yes again you are assuming he had his backpacks still. Again if he is innocent why kill a cop steal a car and throw explosives from the stolen car and open fire on more officers.... Above all why did they have more explosives...

That's another thing that I think is ridiculous to even believe.

So first they blow up 2 sections of the Boston Marathon which means they are going to be in some deep shit if they get caught. so what next? Let's hide to get away with it? NOPE. Let's allegedly rob a gas station, steal someone's car, AND go out to kill a school police officer, oh and it wasn't just any school IT WAS M.I.T.

Yeah that makes perfect sense doesn't it?

Even more rediculous to think the government would randomly go kill an MIT officer to supposedly make this story look better. Big flaw in your conspiracy theory, all that stuff happened and homeboy is well enough in the hospital to write, nod, and shake his head. He has confessed, as of now he is saying he and brother acted alone and are not part of any radical group. And that his brother was the one who planned it all.

Where is all the video of them doing anything?

Why isn't there even a video of the gas station situation?

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Maybe so, hopefully the facts will come out sooner rather than later. For now the reality of 3 dead from the bombings, plus the MIT officer, there are grieving families. There are many others injured whose lives will be forever changed. It's a shame.

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3