Boston Marathon Explosion? Warning Graphic Pictures Inside!!

Ha ha ha. The stupidity in namosh's posts actually stop coherent words coming from my mouth. You literally need to do some research. I honestly don't care if you believe anything here or not but you should at least fools your own research. I guarantee anyone who takes a second to research their own information automatically begins to see inconsistencies that just cannot be explained away.

Jared...literally you have 420 in your screen name. You're already certified inept.

Continue to argue if you want, you're just useless sheep anyways, but while this is going on do you know who your congress and senate members are? If so, do you know how they're voting on the current attempt to tax and monitor the internet tax?

Seriously, ignore and throw away and tired argument you feel is important so everyone can see all conspiracies have no factual basis and then tell me how you are being represented.

I'm going to say no. So it's a success for the lobbyist controlled portions of the government.

Congratulations

Your right my credibility is completely compromised because I have 420 in the name I made on a website 6-7 years ago when I joined. I don't claim to be the most politically active person because most everything our government does pisses me off. Why stress over something we have no say in or control over? Massachusetts is a very far left democratic liberal state and I do know who my representatives are and they aren't who I voted for. Believing that our government reps actually stand for what they told you they did during their campaign is ignorant. They tell their designated party what they know or think people want to hear then when they get elected they go after their own agendas. This thread isn't about monitoring Internet and taxing Internet its about a pretty big incident that happened at the Boston marathon. Like I said before, a good amount of my information came from the news, another portion came from cops who were actually there. I am not claiming to have any connection to the law enforcement who got in the firefight or ran up on the boat and took the kid into custody all I'm saying is that police officers in the area helping with this ordeal are more credible than the news I would think. They are all tied into their scanners and radios with each other. They heard first hand what was happening before the message could get distorted and given to a news crew and possibly distorted again.

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

The facts are, people died, one being an 8 year old boy. People lost limbs, hundreds were hurt. All some people can talk about is the conspiracy theory that our government was behind it. If you really think that the pictures were photoshopped and Jeff Bauman did not really lose his legs then you should be more than willing to stand next to a pressure cooker explosive like the ones that were used at the marathon and see how you hold up. It's as simple as that. All these citizens who saw the car chase, saw the explosives thrown out of the car at responding officers, saw the firefight, saw brother 1 get killed. How can you say these guys aren't guilty. If your on the run from being framed for something your average person would try and disappear not kill cops and use explosives. Not only would the average person not use explosives they would not even have them to begin with.

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

Ha ha ha. The stupidity in namosh's posts actually stop coherent words coming from my mouth. You literally need to do some research. I honestly don't care if you believe anything here or not but you should at least fools your own research. I guarantee anyone who takes a second to research their own information automatically begins to see inconsistencies that just cannot be explained away.

Jared...literally you have 420 in your screen name. You're already certified inept.

Continue to argue if you want, you're just useless sheep anyways, but while this is going on do you know who your congress and senate members are? If so, do you know how they're voting on the current attempt to tax and monitor the internet tax?

Seriously, ignore and throw away and tired argument you feel is important so everyone can see all conspiracies have no factual basis and then tell me how you are being represented.

I'm going to say no. So it's a success for the lobbyist controlled portions of the government.

Congratulations

Your right my credibility is completely compromised because I have 420 in the name I made on a website 6-7 years ago when I joined. I don't claim to be the most politically active person because most everything our government does pisses me off. Why stress over something we have no say in or control over? Massachusetts is a very far left democratic liberal state and I do know who my representatives are and they aren't who I voted for. Believing that our government reps actually stand for what they told you they did during their campaign is ignorant. They tell their designated party what they know or think people want to hear then when they get elected they go after their own agendas. This thread isn't about monitoring Internet and taxing Internet its about a pretty big incident that happened at the Boston marathon. Like I said before, a good amount of my information came from the news, another portion came from cops who were actually there. I am not claiming to have any connection to the law enforcement who got in the firefight or ran up on the boat and took the kid into custody all I'm saying is that police officers in the area helping with this ordeal are more credible than the news I would think. They are all tied into their scanners and radios with each other. They heard first hand what was happening before the message could get distorted and given to a news crew and possibly distorted again.

He only brought up the tax and internet privacy thing because our government caused....wait I mean took advantage of the Boston Marathon incident being all over the new to try to work things into effect without any of us knowing.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Congratulations

He only brought up the tax and internet privacy thing because our government caused....wait I mean took advantage of the Boston Marathon incident being all over the new to try to work things into effect without any of us knowing.
I won't dispute that our government took advantage of this our governemtn is sketchy as hell but as far as the Boston marathon attack being a conspiracy....no

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

You cannot use what the people in the town are sayin as evidence! The WHOLE town was locked down and forced indoors with no access to see anything that wasnt controlled by law and national guard! They even restricted the airspace so news choppers couldnt fly over. Theyre were no reporters again this town was LOCKED DOWN. Im not saying the people werent hurt obviously there are injuries but thats the point of what theyre trying to do

Edit: im glad some other people on my side got in here, I was fighting a 2-1 battle against side blinding ignorance

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

No. The thing keeping coherent words from coming out of your mouth is located a few inches above it. You ARE the one who doesn't know what sarcasm is. That is grade school level knowledge.

Let's see all this research that YOU have done.....waiting for link to everyoneisouttogetmeandmytinfoilhat.com for some astonishing insight into blurry photos and out of context quotes.

I said people in westford mass not Watertown. In regards to Jeff Bauman not in regards to the whole things. Westford is about 35 miles from Watertown town not on lock down. Again I did say a good amount of my information came from 3 police officers one being my cousin.

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

So people 35 miles away were watching what was goin on and our witnesses to testify that. And 3 police officers of the hundreds of law enforcement there are the ones who can explain everything to you, but the major amount of witnessed pictures of the events and explosions arent credible to you. Its starting to turn into a joke whats being said by you. Come back with some more REAL evidence to prove your case and mayne it will be taken seriously, you can subjectively dismiss the unreal amount of on scene witness photos but take 3 men 2 of which you dont know and base everything off of that.

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

You cannot use what the people in the town are sayin as evidence! The WHOLE town was locked down and forced indoors with no access to see anything that wasnt controlled by law and national guard! They even restricted the airspace so news choppers couldnt fly over. Theyre were no reporters again this town was LOCKED DOWN. Im not saying the people werent hurt obviously there are injuries but thats the point of what theyre trying to do

Edit: im glad some other people on my side got in here, I was fighting a 2-1 battle against side blinding ignorance

So, you can't use what ANYONE says who was actually there. Not the cops. Not the reporters. Not the eye witnesses. Not the people with bullet holes in their houses......but you can believe what is pieced together by conspiracy theorist, fake detectives who get all their information off the internet?

So people 35 miles away were watching what was goin on and our witnesses to testify that. And 3 police officers of the hundreds of law enforcement there are the ones who can explain everything to you, but the major amount of witnessed pictures of the events and explosions arent credible to you. Its starting to turn into a joke whats being said by you. Come back with some more REAL evidence to prove your case and mayne it will be taken seriously, you can subjectively dismiss the unreal amount of on scene witness photos but take 3 men 2 of which you dont know and base everything off of that.

I guess I'm misunderstanding you I was talking about people of the town of westford confirming Jeff Bauman is not an actor and indeed lost his legs. Other than that I rely on news and officers who were on scene.

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3