Twigz Posted February 13, 2008 Report Posted February 13, 2008 I'm looking for 0 Gauge wire. I look around on the net and I see 3/0 1/0 or 0. WTH is the difference? Fear The Quack! Shot at 2007-08-19
Derrick824 Posted February 13, 2008 Report Posted February 13, 2008 I'm looking for 0 Gauge wire. I look around on the net and I see 3/0 1/0 or 0. WTH is the difference? Its different sizes of wire. 1/0awg, 2/0awg, 3/0awg, 4/0awg.
IH8PunkRok Posted February 14, 2008 Report Posted February 14, 2008 bigger wire= more current potential and like derrick said different sizes 4/0 is huge look at melissa's f150 build -Matt2005 Dodge Magnum RTJVC KD-AVX1 2 PPI S580.2 Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters PRV 8MB450s Audio Legion 3500.1D 2 RE MT 18s 360 ah LiFePO4 BatterySHCA 2/0 155.2 @ 29 hzKicker CVR 15's buildDD 3512e buildMini T-Line Build(6) 8s BuildNightshade 15s Wall BuildMagnum AB XFL 12s BuildNewest Magnum Build
Melissa Posted February 14, 2008 Report Posted February 14, 2008 bigger wire= more current potential and like derrick said different sizes 4/0 is huge look at melissa's f150 build
Twigz Posted February 14, 2008 Author Report Posted February 14, 2008 ok, well i have 2 MMATS DHC 1400.2 I just want 0 Gauge wire so I should go 1/0 than? or is their a 0/0? Fear The Quack! Shot at 2007-08-19
IH8PunkRok Posted February 14, 2008 Report Posted February 14, 2008 ive never heard of 0/0 bigger wire is always better so yes go to 1/0 -Matt2005 Dodge Magnum RTJVC KD-AVX1 2 PPI S580.2 Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters PRV 8MB450s Audio Legion 3500.1D 2 RE MT 18s 360 ah LiFePO4 BatterySHCA 2/0 155.2 @ 29 hzKicker CVR 15's buildDD 3512e buildMini T-Line Build(6) 8s BuildNightshade 15s Wall BuildMagnum AB XFL 12s BuildNewest Magnum Build
Twigz Posted February 14, 2008 Author Report Posted February 14, 2008 ive never heard of 0/0 bigger wire is always better so yes go to 1/0 Well, it's gotta fit inside the amp to lmfao. I think 1/0 would fit anything bigger would be a bitch. Fear The Quack! Shot at 2007-08-19
IH8PunkRok Posted February 14, 2008 Report Posted February 14, 2008 prolly -Matt2005 Dodge Magnum RTJVC KD-AVX1 2 PPI S580.2 Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters PRV 8MB450s Audio Legion 3500.1D 2 RE MT 18s 360 ah LiFePO4 BatterySHCA 2/0 155.2 @ 29 hzKicker CVR 15's buildDD 3512e buildMini T-Line Build(6) 8s BuildNightshade 15s Wall BuildMagnum AB XFL 12s BuildNewest Magnum Build
Aaron813 Posted February 14, 2008 Report Posted February 14, 2008 if 0/1 doesnt fit then just use rdeucers
Twigz Posted February 14, 2008 Author Report Posted February 14, 2008 http://cgi.ebay.com/MERLON-CABLE-10FT-REAL...1QQcmdZViewItem found this, get 2 quantities thats 20 ft. or somtin. but its 1/0 1/0, 2/0, 3/0 that mean inches/thickness? so 4/0 is really thick? Fear The Quack! Shot at 2007-08-19
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.