Sonic Electronix

0 Gauge 3/0 1/0 Ect Whats The Difference?

Wiring is something you don't want to be cheap with, try to get the best you can for what your willing to pay.

2000 Ford Explorer XLT

-20" RVM "Buck" Wheels

-2.5% Tint

-CompuStar Vizion Alarm

-(4) Infinity Kappa 680.7cs 5x7"

-1 XStatic BatCap Model 300

-2 18" DC LVL 4's

-Amps are undecided

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpg

But when you are running 11 volts because your power/ground is shit...

then you'll care.

A good salesman would sell you on another better battery ;) or more wire for your big pimpin system ;) or one of them must have hi-output alts :)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Strand count is important. The problem is, too many people make up shit to make their wire sound better then others. It might be a higher count but it might be a smaller strand.

It's best IMO to look outside car audio wiring and look into industrial applications.

It would suck to pay a large amound of money for wire to get mostly jacket ;)

Which happened to me.

$80 for a "1/0" Gauge wire kit.

I also compared the same brand's 4 gauge wire kit to some 8 gauge welding cable and the were the same size wire.

Will try to post pics for you.

Archived