LsChevy Posted April 17, 2013 Report Posted April 17, 2013 What do you guys think about jbl component speakers? I been reading up on different brands and all the reviews that I read, I have yet to read a negative review
knowledge Posted April 17, 2013 Report Posted April 17, 2013 i really like jbl's man honestly ive had many components. the jbl's have lots of mid bass very accurate and sound very good the same goes to the tweets, also the ones i had lasted the most out of many i had and took plenty of power. REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
KMS Posted April 17, 2013 Report Posted April 17, 2013 I smile every time I get in the car and listen to them. I have the MS-62c with tweets in stock location on the top of the door on the other side of the mirror. That little pocket area. Mids are deep in the doors so I need some adapters to bring them closer to the cabin of the car. No deadening and still sounds very good to me and has decent midbass. The SQ from these are excellent imo. For $175 they sure as hell beat the Morel Maximo's I had but not quite the midbass. Very well worth the money. IMO Alpine PDX-V9 Morel Tempo 6 Alpine SBR-S8-4 Alpine CDE 149BT
bcbrassard Posted April 17, 2013 Report Posted April 17, 2013 I have read alot of good reviews as well. Seem like you cant go wrong IMO.
LsChevy Posted April 28, 2013 Author Report Posted April 28, 2013 im stuck between jbl morel and focal
bcbrassard Posted April 28, 2013 Report Posted April 28, 2013 Well i guess it depends on budget. Have you heard them all personally? I am a RF man myself on this build but nexy build i will go with higher end components & subs. I can honestly my system sounds really good and loud, Happy with all my RF products. Keep us posted on what you decide and take pics.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.