ENGINE NOISE HELP!!!

hey guys finally got my mids and highs amp hooked up and i started to get engien noise so i thought hey just ground my RCAs on the HU and it will fix the problem but i tried that ive check all grounds and all different kinds of things and ill be damned if the engine noise wont go the hell away i could really use some help any suggestions please comment

any way to try a different HU? then you could at least rule that out.

I think you have a bit of truck stuck in your mud bro

~Ford Ranger, ext cab
Kenwood DDX470
1/0ga stinger wiring for big 3
1/0ga ofc flextech wiring

3 kinetik 800's

AQ2200 @1ohm

Sundown Audio X15

in a 27Hz tuned ported box

LE BUILD LOG!!!

welcome to my world... Tips i have gotten which helped but didnt fix the issue is: Ground the HU to where your amps ground at, obviosly use quality rca's to see if that helps, run a ground wire around all rca connectors on back of HU and ground that "strap" to the HU itself. Ground chassis of HU to where amps ground at......

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

welcome to my world... Tips i have gotten which helped but didnt fix the issue is: Ground the HU to where your amps ground at, obviosly use quality rca's to see if that helps, run a ground wire around all rca connectors on back of HU and ground that "strap" to the HU itself. Ground chassis of HU to where amps ground at......

i did that also i even REDID my grounds that i have to my frame took them off ground them down some more to see if that would change anything but it didnt

yuppers, i hear ya... been fighting this issue for a long time... Join my club and lets get the new alpine 149bt HU... should fix us up fer good ;) Ill be nice and let you buy it first and let you tell me if it fixed your problem, then ill buy it

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

yuppers, i hear ya... been fighting this issue for a long time... Join my club and lets get the new alpine 149bt HU... should fix us up fer good ;) Ill be nice and let you buy it first and let you tell me if it fixed your problem, then ill buy it

YOUR SOOOO FUNNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived