First eBay Issue...

So I've been selling on eBay for a year and a half, and now I've hit my first wall.

I sold my girlfriend's camera via eBay last week, and shipped it USPS, with signature required for delivery.

Tracking states the camera was delivered today, but today I received an email telling me know the buyer opened a claim, claiming he didn't receive the item.

What can I do? I shipped it with sig required, so I should be able to get out of this pretty easy, right? Any help?

edit-

Knew info from the USPS tracking.

The package was going to a Frank Linton, but was signed for by "J STEVENSON"... Anything I can do here?

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

I have the proof of delivery that states Jenna Stevenson signed for it at the correct address.

It seems it was delivered to an apartment complex, so maybe a neighbor or front office worker has it.... I responded. Dude seems like a dick already.

His first message: "I have no affiliation with this person thus the package was delivered to the wrong place."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

ebay or paypal seems to always fuck the seller IMO..I will never sell on ebay. My neighbors wife sells on there regularly as a source of income to pay for their family racing. She has problems all the time with people falsly filing claims and still winning.

That guy seems like an asshole and is probably trying to get his money and the camera. Your best bet may be through USPS if it was insured.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Hopefully he isnt trying to screw you for the camera and get his money back. Try and get the number for the apartment complex and see if you can speak with Jenna Stevenson. Ask if she received the package and if she did to give it to the man that purchased it from you.

dudes a fucking scammer. to me its obvious. he sees it was delivered. but instead of contacting the post office (if indeed it was delivered to a wrong address) he contacted ebay to go straight for the money. SCAMMER. if it were me id just lay it down, get the info you need to follow through with the claim to fight it your best. your end of the deal is complete to all standards. the rest is him.

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

Turns out the fucker is too stupid to think for himself lol.

I sent him a message saying "It looks like it was shipped/delivered to an apartment complex. Have you checked with the front desk?"

5 minutes later I just got "Okay, the apartment office did sign for it. I went up there after receiving your message and they had it. I am sorry for the inconvenience and thanks."

Fucker was too stupid to check the office himself lmfao.

edit-

Also thanks for the suggestions guys. I was doing everything I could already. I'm glad I added the Signature Required thing on there, I just knew this was going to happen some time or another. Glad USPS provided the proof of delivery quickly as well.

2008 Subaru Forester XT

:jon: what a dumb asshole.

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer