Rockford 6.5

time to quit talkin about it and do it.....to many questions, not enough action out of you :D

*cough cough* not my fault no actions have happened yet, i gotta run all things i wanna do thru pops (which i dont understand cause im payin for the truck) so i can do door speakers now, but no subs

WTF!!!

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

5 and a quarter imo arent great for mid, maybe some of the other guys here may use them but i havent had any real luck with them.

Also i can see the pops point if any part of its in his name, because then he feels he has say.

5 and a quarter imo arent great for mid, maybe some of the other guys here may use them but i havent had any real luck with them.

Also i can see the pops point if any part of its in his name, because then he feels he has say.

its lame imo, he did the stereo thing when he was younger but yea, he didnt say no, he just said right now, the hell with it ill just get 6 1/2 and make em fit

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

my parents were the same way when i had a car in my name but on thier insurance, anythign i did to it they thought they had a say in. I ended up doing it anyways behind thier backs (not telling you to) but it was annoying.

what kinda prices you looking at on them again?

i can get the 5 1/4 for 150, the 6.5's for 200, which one will give me better mid bass, and ill b runnin them with no amp for a while

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg